Friday, 24 February 2012

Some sort of Sunset










I had to use my new eyeliner and eye pencil thoroughly today but didn't want to be completely blue!
So that's when the orange kicked in and that pretty much nailed it!
It's so cool to have a strong blue under the lashes, and then an entirely different colour on the lid.
But about the products: all in all I can see myself using that eyeliner (Urban decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Siren) to every look. Mainly because it shifts so much in colour, and also because it's so easy to create a real sharp eyeliner with it.
And the eyepencil - 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Flipside is better than a normal eyepencil, but still I need to touch up with it during the day.
Though I know a lot of people saying it's hard to wear off and all so I know it's a pretty good pencil. Maybe I'm just a massive and heavy eye blinker....

Products in action!
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sleek Sunset Palette, Medusa Eye Dust in Lemonade & Tiger. SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi and Starling
Eyepencil - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Flipside
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Siren
Mascara - Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

17 comments:

yelaya said...

Gold or orange are perfect in combination with turquoise or brilliant blue! Another beautiful look of yours!!

Leira Yann said...

Yummy!! Love this look. So sunshine.

CottonCandyINK said...

amazing inspiration, love your eye looks

Luna said...

Haaaaaaa summer ... i love summer and his beautiful sunsets ! Your look is a perfect sunset :)

Princess Pinkie said...

Truly lovely look! Really does make me think of a sunset.

Make-up Compulsivo said...

I so so so so love the contrast! :)

Simera H said...

Perfect color combos. This is such a gorgeous look, I am def trying this out.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

ChromaCraze said...

OMG This is gorgeous! I think I'm going to try it today! :)

Kassie said...

I love this color combo! I need to try this sometime, so beautiful as always! ♥

TF said...

u are very talented , all your work is amzing !!! keep doing good job ! :*

Antonia-Ivana said...

Orange and blue suit each other so well.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Boho Vanity said...

really pretty- reminds me of the ocean with a sunset xx My Blog: Boho Vanity

The Peach said...

Sunset over the ocean?! Love the look!

SilhouetteScreams said...

UNFFF I love how bright this is, and then there's the dark shading on the outer corner :D

Jen..The Butterfly Effect said...

Looks so SO frealin' gorgeous!! You got lovely eyes!!!! :)

Iridescent Colors said...

This a gorgeous and the blue underneath made it POP!! =-)

Beth Grasya said...

I truly take pleasure inside your weblog. Aside from the appealing page, the post which will be read into this page is impressing. I get some crucial topics in here which cannot be observed in any web sites. Thanks for sharing this weblog. I adore it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...