Sunday, 12 February 2012

Soft Comet!








So today I chose a rather easy look, in fact I've only been using three eyeshadows to complete the look!
And still it got both soft, yet colourful!
I used the darkest of greens in the Bad Girl palette, and got to the conclusion that it's more black, than green. Anyways, I started with Envy from the corner of the eye to the middle, and then applied my favorite Eyedust Comet on that to make it lighter. I also used it on top of my eyepencil on the waterline! Be careful with that if you're unused to that, or wear contacts, just saying!
Eyedusts, or pigments as well, works so well to make a look softer, they are so easy to blend, and if you have a sharp edge somewhere and no matter how much you try to blend it out, apply some eyedust on it and it will magically disappear!

My products in use:
Primer - Stick it! Eyeshadow Primer from Medusa
Shadows - Envy & Innocence from the Bad Girl Palette by Sleek. Eyedust Comet from Medusa
Eyepencil - Electric Blue Slim Eye Pencil from NYX, with Comet Eyedust from Medusa on top
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrow - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

13 comments:

mala0727 said...

amazing!

dslrbbt said...

The blue on the waterline is such a nice touch!

Em. said...

Such a nice look!

Helen said...

This looks stunning! It looks so shimmery too!

Princess Pinkie said...

So so so gorgeous! I love this look:) It is striking and soft at the same time.

The Peach said...

Awesome! Love how this turned out! Comet looks like one beautiful color!

Luna said...

Awesome ! I'm planning to buy some of Medusa's eyeshadows . Comet will be on my list !

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, great colours.

D D said...

i love this look! actually, i'm 'obsessed' with green

Antonia-Ivana said...

I like this green look.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Iridescent Colors said...

omg- this made your eyes look incredible! Your eye color is gorgeous btw.

olgiepolgie said...

You know I love a good green look and this one rocks! As you said, soft yet colourful.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Wow, this look is so cool! I love how the Comet eye dust gave the overall look such awesome shimmer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...