Thursday, 2 February 2012

Powdery Pinks







I was kind of lazy today, so therefor I chose a brown coloured look. Brown colours are much easier to blend quickly, since they are closer to one's own skin tone. Well, that's how I think anyway!
I took some of the shadows from the Oh So Special palette, and when I bought it I thought for myself that I'd never like those powdery pinks that were in it, but the truth is I have been using them quite frequently!

List of products:
Primer - Medusa Stick it! Eye Shadow Primer
Shadows - Bow, Gateau, Pamper, Gift Basket, Ribbon, Wrapped Up, Celebrate & Noir from Sleeks Oh So Special Palette. MadMineral Multi Use Pigment in Holiday
Eyepencil - Awesome Performance from MUS
Eyeliner - Slim Lip Pencil Currant from NYX & Awesome Performance from MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bonze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

16 comments:

Helen said...

This looks so good. Striking but not too OTT. Love it!

Biba said...

I love this look! So pretty!

TimeToCreatYourBeauty said...

no words, it is just beautyful *_*

beautiful me plus you said...

I love the pink and gold together... so soft and romantic... gorgoeus! xxx

KimsKie Nails said...

Very pretty! In nailpolish terms I would say it looks a bit like a duochrome :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

I love soft colors like that, it's a very romantic look. The metalic berry liner looks amazing!

Powdered Almond said...

Sooooo pretty, I adore brown and pink, they were my wedding colours! This looks is right up my street, it's just lovely and I will try to emulate it I think! :-) x

D D said...

love this one ... wearable daily

AthinaMarina said...

wow that looks really amazing! i love the colors. I can see wearing this out.

Leira Yann said...

Pink and brown are my favourites. This look is so adorable.
This powdery pink really looks great on you. I love this look so much.

The Peach said...

Love! Love! Love this look! I've been in a neutral kick recently, so this is right up my alley :)

Desert Rose said...

This one rocks!!

artlook4u said...

such a nice blending! and shading :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

Love the blending. It made the colors subtle.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

This is a lovely look! The pink looks really nice on you.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Very pretty! This looks great with your eye colour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...