Saturday, 4 February 2012

Pink with Mint Green










It's Saturday, so of course I had to use some glitter. Seems like it's been a while ago so shame on me, I know!
Though, unfortunately it doesn't show so much in the photos, but believe me, I'm glittering today!
This is actually one of my favorite glitters, mainly because you can use it together with such variety of colours! It's white at first sight, then it seems to shift in pink, but also green. It's called Orion, and it's from Make Up Store.
But, I'll try to find a similar one for all of you who's not close to Make Up Store, and I've actually found a real gold mine when it comes to glitter: Lit Cosmetics!
Warning: Take a deep breath before entering this page, and prepare your wallet. Don't enter if there's only a few pennies left!!!
We have some glitters from Lit, and will show them in a separate post, so don't worry!
Also, this is one of my favorite combos! Pink crease together with mint green! One can add and build so much to this look, and end up with so cool results everytime!

Time for products:
Primer - Medusa Stick It! Eye Shadow Primer
Shadows - Decora, Lumi & Starling Loose Eyeshadow together with Tako, Dollipop & Poison Plum Pressed Eyeshadow by SugarPill
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Water Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Siren
Glitter - Orion attached with Mixing Liquid from MUS
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

19 comments:

yelaya said...

Pink for San Valentino? Very romantic girl!!! I will made something with pink for love day!!!

KittenMittens said...

Such a pretty combo, reminds me of candy!

Luna said...

Ohlala , that's a gorgous pink look !! I really have to use my pinks again ;)

Iridescent Colors said...

LOVE! This is seriously pretty and so wearable! I love the satinly finish the pink has! and the blue looks fab!!!

ShimmerGlitzAndGlam said...

Gorgeous i just found your blog and am loving this look along with pretty much all your other ones. i love seeing what people have achieved with intense bright colours and inglot rainbow and summer eyes has got to be my favourite along with this one.

Following you sweety, if you maybe get time check out my blog :)

http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.com/

Dani said...

This would be great for Valentines day!

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is so fun and girly, it makes me smile just looking at it! ^__^

Leira Yann said...

This look is great. I love the lower lash line color.

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Beautiful as always. Love the color combo. PS- I'm having a giveaway at my blog. ;)

Morgaine said...

What a great combo, pink and mint... love it!

Darkness said...

Lovely combo! And gorgeous glitter as well eheh

prettymom said...

<3 the pink. that's a nice color combo.

Antonia-Ivana said...

Pink and blue look awesome together!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, love those eye shadow colours.

Mandy said...

So beautiful!

olgiepolgie said...

Wow. This is 100 kinds of awesome. Adore this look! That pink is off the wall. This must look incredible in person.

Geena said...

Ooo love it!!! Anytime I use glitter it's almost impossible to see in pictures, but you can always tell from the texture. Soooo pretty with that pink!

socialitedreams said...

i love this! it's so fun and 80s or something....super pretty

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great colour combo! I adore the glitter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...