Monday, 27 February 2012

Medusa's WaterProof Mascara Majestic




Oh!
I just wanted to show you my new mascara I used today to spice up my look.
We got this with our other Medusa products but completely forgot to show it.
Don't ask why, because I simply don't know. I am very forgetful, I know!

Anyhow, this is a purple mascara and I love to wear it on my bottom lashes just to add some colour and wear as a surprised detail at closer look.
It's very creamy, and sometimes it looks like it's fibers in it, but honestly, I'm not sure.
It is waterproof, so I always apply a coat of ordinary mascara first so it's easier to wash off.
And of course, I would love to have the other ones to because I find this very useful! Though, I'll put them on my wishlist for later on purchases!

(And I love the bright coloured packaging! It makes it stand out among the other mascaras!)

Over and out!
Azure

12 comments:

Luna said...

such a fun blue ! Can't wait to see it on both peepers ;)

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

So funny you just posted this as yesterday I was looking at their website thinking I wanted to buy some colored mascara. ;)

*Stephanie* said...

LOVE!!!!! It just reminded me I need to get more blue!

*Stephanie*
Http://thenewbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

CottonCandyINK said...

i need colored mascara

chaosagram said...

oooohh, I see your posts and I always end up wanting one or all of the colours, Hmm, don't have purple mascara....yet :D

Pearl Squirrel said...

It's been ages since I've worn colored mascara, maybe I should give it a try again. And I had no clue that a layer of normal mascara to start helps remove waterproof mascara! I always wear waterproof cause I walk and bike to work everyday and don't want to look like a racoon :)

The Peach said...

That mascara is awesome! How could you have forgot to show it to us?!

sugarbumpkin said...

A colored mascara?! Can't wait to see how you use this one!

KR @ Edible Entertainment said...

Hey! Read your comment on Jen's blog post :) You don't have to worry about the fat coz I have more healthy stuff than just cakes! ;) :)

You have a wonderful blog! I love make up.. I'm going to be trying those wonderful eye make up on...

QueenxPeaches said...

colored mascara's never show too vivid on my dark lashes :( f4f

Seana said...

Looks like an awesome color! x

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I have all three of their coloured mascaras and I find them very useful for my lower lashes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...