Wednesday, 1 February 2012

MAC Pigment Poudre Éclat

Ok! I admit it. I am weak! Yesterday I was just strolling around down town and just happened to end up at MAC. Once I got in there I stumbled upon some insane colours that just screamed my name and I couldn't resist! I know, I'm a bad person and I know that I said I shouldn't get anything new but I wasn't able to say no to these babies! I know for a fact that I would have regret it if I didn't buy them. And am I happy I did! Yes. The pigmentation is just awesome of this trio. They're matte in the finish and the coverage is just spectacular! And are we going to have a feast together or what?! You got it!!!

Let's take a look of my bargains. I got Full Force Violet, Magenta Madness & Neo-Orange. 
Ingredient: Polyester-3, (+/- orange 5 (ci 45370), Red 28 (ci 45410), yellow 7 (ci 45350),
 yellow 10 (ci 47005), violet 2 (cl 60725)



Crazy colours, huh? On the package of the Magenta Madness it says not for use in the eye area, and on the other two it says not for use in eye or lip area. But since I like living a bit on the wild side when it comes to make up I'm actually going to use it both on my lips and on my eyes!

What do you think about the MAC Pigments?
Phlox

16 comments:

D D said...

i can't wait to see it work ;)

Marvelle said...

these are amazing, can't wait to see what you come up with ;)

The Peach said...

Wow! Those colors are crazy! Great score! Even if you didn't intend on buying anything :)

shortylegsbeauty said...

I cant wait to see what you will come up with using these :)
Its a bit sad but I have never tried MAC pigments cause we dont have a MAC store close to where I live :)
The ones you bought look amazing :)

BRAIN FOR SALE said...

i love MAC! :))

Project Swatch said...

Ooon, I know you will make awesome looks with these!

Dani said...

That always seems to happen at MAC. haha! These are such bright and fun colors! I have never tried a MAC pigment but I would like to.

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I love my MAC pigments and use them quite often. Neo Orange looks amazing. I used to have a MAC creame that was that color but I can't remember the name. I ended up swapping it on MUA, now I want it back! Oh well, guess I'll have to get the pigment. ;)

ThePinkLadyJ said...

The not eye safe thing is probably because neon pigmentation isn't fda approved in the US but it is approved in the UK. A lot of people who don't know how the FDA works assume this means it's toxic acid on the eyes but really it just means those specific companies have not paid laboratories to provide FDA with the burden of proof that their products are safe for those specific uses - that testing I'm sure doesn't come cheap. So they're probably just fine for use. I use the Kryolan UV day glo palette and haven't had my eyes explode yet. Also I've heard these stain the eyelids but if they do I'd suggest getting some Tea Tree Oil Soap (you can get it at trader joe's) the "soap" not the oil. The soap made with the oil. I find that removes ANY makeup stain. I swear by that stuff.

AthinaMarina said...

Wow! those are bright and strong. I'm not sure if I would actually use them though.

Antonia-Ivana said...

The pigmentation is incredible and the colors are fantastic.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

Those colours are insanely bright! I can't wait to see you use them.

Shopping Addict said...

Oh I want the magenta and the force violet, so lovely. I never really listen when it says not safe for eyes, bad me.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great colours! I have Neo-Orange stashed away somewhere, I haven't used it for awhile!

Kassie said...

That orange! :O

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

These are so bright!!! I've heard that neons aren't "safe".. kind of silly since where would a regular person use these but on their eyes or lips? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...