Thursday, 16 February 2012

Just Orange






Yiha!
Today I go all simple with using just orange and eyeliner! 
And maybe I'm the exception of the rule when it comes to using orange to enhance blue eyes (which I have, sometimes...!). Well, that doesn't work for me as you can see!
They get all green, and that's strange, considering after all we've learned from the colour-wheel eh!?
My eyes get bluer with green, so I'm way out of line of the rules here!
Anyway, orange is a really nice colour, so I don't complain on that!

Products used:
Primer - Meduse Stick It! Eyeshadow Primer
Shadows - Illamasqua Vulgar Powder Eye Shadow & Vanilla Sugar Pigment from MadMinerals
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss by Illamasqua
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

23 comments:

Kassie said...

I love the soft yellow you used as a highlight :D

Desert Rose said...

'Plain', bold orange...whoaaa!!!! But still it makes your eyes pop like a tiger! Maybelline could have hired you for their colossal feline mascara commercial, lol!

Georgia Lillian said...

gorgeous! Can't beat a bit of orange <3

gio said...

Simple but beautiful, love it!

Lojs said...

Fantastic!

shinodka said...

love it ! orange color is so juicy :)

Luna said...

So bold and so pretty on your bright blue eyes ! I simple one color eye , i love that !

Princess Pinkie said...

I really love that color on you! Looks gorgeous with your eyes!

Lauren said...

Such amazing colours together!

Robyn said...

I <3 Vulgar. Orange with blue eye is amazing

Atqa Beauty said...

OMG, that's just stunning!!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Very nice eye makeup, I really like the orange.

Project Swatch said...

Love this! It REALLY makes your eyes pop :)

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

I like it ♥

Leira Yann said...

To be honest, I really love the orange on you. I think it is charming with your blue eyes. :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love this orage shade!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

AthinaMarina said...

your eyes are so gorgeous with this orange... i love it. i wish it looked as good on brown eyes

prettymom said...

i love this orange on you. really pretty!
ps who cares about color wheel rules :p

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

This is stunning. You are so talented hun.

Lisanne said...

I think it looks gorgeous but I agree, it doesn't emphasise the blue in your eyes. Actually it makes them a bit more grey... ish. But it still looks beautiful on you so no problem there. ;)

Makeup Zombie said...

Oh man, this sets your eye off like WOAH. So pretty!

Lojs said...

One does not simply walk through life without a exaggerated eyeliner wing!

I've been looking at the real techniques ones but I dont like the fact that they come in a package. Core-thinige? Oh yes! But do I really need another foundation brush? ;p
I'll look into the mad ones though, thanks!

olgiepolgie said...

I love you in orange! This looks so simple yet stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...