Thursday, 2 February 2012

Inglot Freedom System Lipsticks Swatches & Thoughts

So, finally, here's the rest of my bargains from Inglot Freedom System. I got this one at the same time as the rest of the others. These lipsticks are incredibly creamy and I'm thrilled with their coverage. I would recommend a lip pencil to be able to draw nice lines and to prevent the lipstick from "bleeding" out. I got three with a matte finish and two with sparkles in them. They feel very smooth and I didn't experience a dry feeling after wearing them, but my lips rarely got all chapped.

Here's the ones that I got:

No 27, matte finish, bright blood red.

No 37, matte finish, really bright orange almost with a hint of neon 


No 53, matte finish, strong chewing gum pink


No 87, sparkling finish, maroon red with brown hues 


No 71, sparkling finish, maroon red with purple hues

I really like all of these. Inglot has done quite nice job of inventing colours and different finishes so that everyone can find a suitable one, but one thing I don't like with them is the fact that one needs a brush to apply them. 
When it's time to clean the brush, it's almost impossible to get the colour off in it. And I'm really lazy so I've found another way to apply them. I'm using a toothpick. Super simple and one can just toss it away after without the risk of contaminating the product! 

Enjoy!
Phlox

15 comments:

Powdered Almond said...

I am all about that orange, it is really lovely. Pictures so clear as always. But wait... a toothpick?!?!? xxx

Robyn said...

That orange is lovely! I really have no need for one of these palettes as I have too many lipstick but I know I'm going to end up with one sooner or later. They look much better than expected!

And... a toothpick? I use disposable wands instead of a lipbrush, they're easier to wash and you can use them a few times.

The Peach said...

So pretty! The coverage of these looks awesome! I haven't tried any of the lipsticks in the freedom system.... maybe some day I will have to! Great swatches!

QueenMiSeRy said...

N.71 is gorgeous!
I think I should go to an Inglot store, sooner or later.

moonchild said...

I love the first red and the last two purple ones <3 Gorgeous!

Project Swatch said...

I love the red! I'm going to an Inglot store this summer (haha so excited & it's so far away!) and I'm definitely going to check out the lipstick!

Nicole said...

Such pretty colors! You pull them off way better than I ever could :)

Sana said...

I love the last two (no suprises here). I also love the idea about the toothpick! I'll try it out asap, though as clumsy as I am I'll probably end up with a real mess.

Pearl Squirrel said...

These look great! I can't wait to visit inglot :D I prefer applying lipstick from the tube over a brush anytime, but i'm going to try using a toothpick on my depotted lipsticks next time. I hate that you waste so much product with a brush..

artlook4u said...

i love the first one! red is winning! :) but orange is pretty amazing too... hm...
:)

sugarbumpkin said...

Wow, these are MUCH nicer than i thought they would be. thanks for the swatches!

D D said...

adorable lips ...

SilhouetteScreams said...

WHOA, these are so bright and opaque! Waaaaaant.

olgiepolgie said...

They are gorgeous! OMG, number 71 rocks my world so hard. I think I need it.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Your lip swatches are always perfect! These are some gorgeous colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...