Friday, 17 February 2012

Illamasqua's Lipstick Drench



Yes, this is in fact Illamasqua's Lipstick in Drench even though it's hard to believe! The trick to manipulate a colour to be much lighter and vivid is to apply white as a base. I started with painting my lips with medium pencil in Elate, also from Illamasqua, the more white one will use, the more vivid colour one will get!
I love to work with lipstick like this, makes me think I got an entirely new colour even thought it's and oldie I just dusted off!

Have a nice Friday, y'all
Phlox

9 comments:

D D said...

beautiful.your biggest fan ;) xoxo from vienna

fashion BOOM said...

perfection

kiss you

Saturnidae said...

I love it <3

Emi at Project Swatch said...

that's such an awesome trick! I'd never thought to do that, now it's like i suddenly have more lipsticks, yaaay :)

The Peach said...

Wow! Now thats an awesome color! Thanks for sharing the white base trick!

Princess Pinkie said...

Fabulous tip about using white underneath! Another lovely post! Thank you!

Sandra said...

Haha I know, I'm sort of addicted to ebay. Been buying NYX, Wet n Wild and a lot of things there for about 2 years now. I don't buy anything from someone I don't trust. But I haven't tried to buy so much glitter yet, since a lot of people been warning about bad products, and that you're suppose to always look for cosmetic glitter.

Marvelle said...

this is absolutely gorge! I also love that little tip, will def be trying that out :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

That's a very good idea.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...