Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Illamasqua Masquara Raven

So I've been trying Illamasqua's Masquara in Raven for a while now. At first I didn't like it at all but now I love it. It kind of grows on you, so to speak. Now, I don't have the lash capacity like Azure does but I still wanted to show you the difference on me. It makes a huge one and I simply adore it. It's not waterproof but doesn't wear off too easily, so there's no problem walking in the rain or wear it to the gym. 

Naked eye

 One coat applied, pictures taken in daylight

 Second coat, and voila! Lashes!

I think two coats really does the trick without it getting too much!
What do guys think? Have you tried it?

Enjoy!
Phlox

12 comments:

shortylegsbeauty said...

Wow... that is amazing :)
I havent tried any products from Illamasqua but that mascara seems great :)
You have really beautiful lashes without mascara too :)

Liza said...

Looks great. I have the Illamasqua volume mascara but this one seems better. Mine is a little on the thin side, so it takes a few coats to build up nicely.

Tone-Lise said...

It looks amazing, might have to buy it myself:)
I love your blog, it's awesome. I'm now following it=)
hugs<3

CottonCandyINK said...

wow great mascara

Jen said...

Wowsa!

theartismakeup said...

it really does the work on your lashes! Might want to give it a try someday but for now I'm loving my Mufe smokey lash too much ;) thanks for sharing!

Pearl Squirrel said...

BAM! It really gives a lot of volume for only 2 layers. I think your lashes are pretty long too! Mine are short and grow in all directions on one eye, so any mascara that has this exteme effect only emphasizes it.

Iridescent Colors said...

I don't own any Illamasqua =-( but I love what it did to your lashes!!! You can see the obvious wonders it does with volume and length! Want!

The Peach said...

Looks like this mascara gives great results! I haven't tried it before, actually, I haven't even heard of it before! Thanks for showing us how great it works!

Emi at Project Swatch said...

this looks incredible on you!

Simera H said...

Hi hun. I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.. Congrats!!!

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

Neffisa83 said...

It looks good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...