Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Hot Poison Candy Eyes




This is actually a look a totally forgotten about so I figure I'd show it to you now, better late than never right?! Lately I've experienced such a bad lash period. They just point straight forward and seem to be living their own life and are simply determined not to cooperate with me! On these pictures I was in a really good lash state.  Oh well, hopefully they'll come around soon! Anyone got miracle tip for lashes?!

Products used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Good Girl & Bad Girl, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Dollipop & Poison Plum, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Wedding
Eyepencil - Black from MUS
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Powder in No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

26 comments:

Lisanne said...

So gorgeous! I really like how you played with the light and dark colours in this look, not overblending them but makeing them stand out.

Robyn said...

I love the glitter here!!!

Luna said...

Again , i like the pinks on you :D
Love the outer v shape you've created .

Make-up Compulsivo said...

Weeee I love it!!

Princess Pinkie said...

That is pretty hot!!! I love it!!!

The Peach said...

WOW! Love this look! Bright pink and purple, such a great combo!

AthinaMarina said...

love it! I think it came out great. That pink is so pigmented, I love it

Boho Vanity said...

really gorgeous colors- i love the shimmer xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

artlook4u said...

that is a really HOT look :)

Melissa said...

This looks amazing, I love the colors!

Morgaine said...

Great look! Purples.....<3

Iridescent Colors said...

my favorite colors!! <3

Kassie said...

PREEEETTTYYY!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

incredible!!! your work is just amazing!!! you are limitless in your creativity :))

Scarlett said...

Amazing colors!!

My only tip is curling the crap out of them and then piling on waterproof mascara. Without this my eyelashes actually point downwards!

Antonia-Ivana said...

so incredible! I feel so stupid always telling you how great your make-ups are and how amazed I am by them haha.. :-)

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

socialitedreams said...

ugh, my lashes are bad too :( they do that because i sleep on my face lol. hope yours get themselves together! great look

CottonCandyINK said...

great combo

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Wow this is gorgeous as usual.
Thanks for the Sugar Pill advice. Thanks to you I am broke now after placing my order... lol

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

Geena said...

FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I really think I could go on and on saying I love this sooo much! Absolutely beautiful!

Saturnidae said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

This is great. Fusia is ALWAYS one of my favorite eyeshadow looks.

Sandra said...

Oh thank you! :D I didn't really know you could buy that type of glitter on ebay since there's a lot of fake products there.

nikolchen said...

so amazing *.*

olgiepolgie said...

I love how bright this is! And pink with purple is a heavenly combo.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

WOW, this is so bright!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...