Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Green Lemonade Eyes




Still struggling with my eyelashes although they're starting to come around again. I've also got my hands on Illamasqua's Masquara Raven and think I will give it a try after seeing Azure's incredible eyelashes. Promise to keep you posted on the result with this mascara! The look of they day goes in bright yellow and jungle green which I think makes a great combo!

Products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in AMC 57, D.S 477 & D.S 474, Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Medusa Make Up Eye Dust in Lemonade
Eyepencil - Black from MUS
Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion 
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in El Dorado
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Fine Pencil in Eerie 

Enjoy!
Phlox

20 comments:

Lojs said...

Wooooah. Those colours are amazing!

And no, I did not wear the eyebrows out. Had a fever and a mancold, stayed in bed. But put the pic up on facebook, that could almost count as "wearing it out"? :D

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

I'm speechless, this make make up is amazing!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I always love a chartruese and black color combo. This is great!

Luna said...

Amazing. Gorgeous. Wicked .... didn't find the right word to describe this look ;)
Beautiful and flawless as always !

CottonCandyINK said...

love it!

Jen said...

omg, SO cute!

dslrbbt said...

I really like how graphic this is!! NEAT!

Morgaine said...

My favourite Inglot colors and you look awesome in them :-)

Pearl Squirrel said...

Wow! The green is so gorgeous and intense, it looks like green velvet. Great combination and I love the hard blunt transition between the colors for a look like this.

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Awesome look! That green is fabulous! I probably wouldn't have chosen a dark green, I tend to do brighter colors, but it really works and adds a very unique element! Great job!

Kassie said...

Perfect! I must try this! I had never thought of a green/yellow combo with black. I really love it ^.^

Emi at Project Swatch said...

I love this!

My makeup goal in life is to be as good at applying eyeshadow (and lipstick, for that matter!) as the two of you!

Mila de Illusoire said...

Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
Would you like to follow each other? M.

My blog in english:
http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

Antonia-Ivana said...

These are such awesome colors. I really like the contrasts you've created with using the yellow/lime eyeshadow and the forest green one and some black.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Geena said...

LOVE!!! Beautiful contrast! Agh. I need to devote at least a year to trying every single one of yours and Azure's looks.

Princess Pinkie said...

Mmmmm what a yummy look!

socialitedreams said...

there's something totally ROCKSTAR about this look, like a punk princess or something. i love it

Maryam Maquillage said...

that outer "v' is stunning, I love that it is so sharp when the eye is closed. This is just beauteous!!!

TENDERHEARTR said...

Ooohhh...I love these colors together. Very pretty!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Too pretty! I love the shape you did with your outer V!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...