Thursday, 23 February 2012

Golden Glittery Eyes





This is a very simple and casual look yet with a little twist, just the way I like it! And the variation of this look could be endless, it's just to use your imagination. Just to keep it from getting too casual, I've added glitter both on the lid and at the lower lash line. Must say I really liked the result. Adding glitter on the eyelid is perfect to make it last even longer. I usually tend to use glitter when I know it has to stay on for like 17 hours or longer and it works perfectly! No creasing at all.

I've used following products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Oh So Special, Mad Minerals Multi Use Colors in Evocative & Diamond Sapphire, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Sex
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Sapphire
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Glitter - LIT Cosmetic Glitter in Elle #2 mixed with Champagne Wishes #2 attached with LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Based, MUS Glitter Eyeliner in Dancing Queen under the eye.
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Fine Pencil in Eerie 

Enjoy!
Phlox

20 comments:

Biba said...

Just like you've said it - simple with a twist. And I love it!

Lojs said...

Aaaah preeeetty!

organic foundation said...

Eye makeup is great...and it is such an art.Also important to find the right shades for your skin tone.I like the earth tones for my dusky skin.

Saturnidae said...

UHHHHHHHH i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

CottonCandyINK said...

lovely blue glitter

Emi at Project Swatch said...

I really love this one - it's just perfect. I might try to recreate it!

dslrbbt said...

Yet another reason for me to kick myself for not getting Lit glitters at IMATS last year! Bah! This looks great though!

Simera H said...

I love this it's gorgeous. In the summer I often apply a neutral color on my lid with a pop of blue on my lower lash line.
Great job doll.


BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

socialitedreams said...

this my fave way to wear neutrals, with a great pop of color! love it

Pearl Squirrel said...

Very nice, the glitter and the winged liner look especially pretty on the pictures where you are looking down :)

gio said...

Very pretty! Love the pop of blue on the lower lashline.

TF said...

WOW its really pretty !!!


http://sheek-chick.blogspot.com/

Lisanne said...

Very nice, I like the pop of colour. Makes your look more interesting!

Maryam Maquillage said...

Puuurrrrrfect dahling!!! pssst... can I put in a request for a full face look?? :))

QueenxPeaches said...

totally doing this as an inspired look tomorrow :) THANX!

Luna said...

Gorgeous ! I love a neutral eye with a hint of color !

Antonia-Ivana said...

You're genius when it comes to finding matching shades.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is so cute! I love neutrals pumped up with glitter ^__^

Danielle said...

So pretty I love the neutral gold with a bit of blue to liven it up!
www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

I adore this! I may have to do a similar look for work because it'll be quick to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...