Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Glitter from LIT Cosmetics

So I thought we'd show our glitters from LIT Cosmetics since they're too beautiful!
We had a hard time looking through all the glitters and decide which ones to take with this first order. Now maybe we should do another one, but that'll have to wait since we're kind of on that no buy for a while!
Anyhow, one of the best thing with LIT is that a lot colours comes different catagories as well as four different sizes!
Size #1 Micro Cut
Size #2 Small Cut
Size #3 Medium Cut
Size #4 Large Cut

And we chose ours to be size 1, 2 and 3. Size 1 is superfine and almost like an eyedust or a pigment. 
And Size 2 is almost that fine and the glitter grains are so small it looks like a rough pigment. 
Size 3 is normal glitter as one is used to see it. 
Imagine how chunky the Size 4 will turn out!
Here they are!


We have ourselves a cube tube, and some singles!



First out is Carrot Head in size 2. A strong warm orange colour.


Elton John in size 2. (Hilarious names they have!) A medium blue with disco influences.


Roxy Rolla in Size 2. A strong purple with hints of pink shades in it. 


Fire Cracker in Size 1. Super deep vampy red.


Punk in Size 2. A midnight dark blue with hints of stars.



First picture is with flash, second without in lamp light.
From left to right:
Punk, Fire Cracker, Roxy Rolla, Elton John & Carrot Head

And a blurry one to catch the reflections!
Punk, Fire Cracker, Roxy Rolla, Elton John & Carrot Head!


On to the singles!


A hologram gold with hints of silver. Ella in Size 2. 



Northern Lights in Size 3. A white base with glitter hues in lavender purple and blue.


Champagne Wishes in Size 2. A white hologram base with hints of both gold and silver in it.



Pink Flamingo in Size 2. A baby pink base that glitters in blue, sometimes green.


First pic is with flash, second in lamp light.
From left to right:
Ella, Northern Lights, Champagne Wishes & Pink Flamingo

And another blurry one!
Ella, Northern Lights, Champagne Wishes & Pink Flamingo!
And as always is it so hard to catch glitter and make it justice to what they really look like, but trust us, they glitter!
All the swatches were attached with a fluid to hold the glitter in place. I simply dabbed a brush in the fluid, drew a line on my hand (but not a wet one, just damp) and then dipped the brush in the glitter I wanted and followed the line on the hand. 
It works the same way on the eyes, or lips. But to make sure to get less fall outs through the day, dip the brush again, and press the damp brush on top of the glitter. 
Here's the fluid, and if you don't have one similar to this, make sure to get one, because it's amazing with loose glitter!


So do you want do glitter as much as I want to right now!?
Azure, covered in glitter

27 comments:

AthinaMarina said...

in love with all the glitter. the end

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Wow these look really pigmented.
They looks gorgeous.


BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

Marvelle said...

oh my these are lovely, I am going to have to check them out since I have the hardest time finding good glitter :)

Morgaine said...

Awesome, just awesome....needs a lit glitter iv

Lauren said...

Wow these are truly amazing!

Check out my Body Shop - Chocomaina giveaway!
http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-body-shop-chocomania-collection-and.html

Maryam Maquillage said...

wow those glitters are sickly pigmented, I want to dive in, head-first, right now!!!

P. S. thank you ladies for your sweet compliments, I had to look up Modesty Blaise and she sho' is HOT!!! so I'm flattered :))

Paige Olson said...

these are awesome!

www.fuchsiatriangle.com

artlook4u said...

oh, they are amazing! colors and pigmentation is simply breath taking... I want them all! :) I can imagine you will have really big collection of them in the future, me to I guess ;) And this liquid seems to work wonders, need to have that one as well! I always struggle with applying glitter :( Do you have any ideas (like, for now at lest?).
And ladies, I'm about to post my video on the youtube, hope to see you there ;) Counting on subscription, lol :p

• Ju Menezes • said...

I just love all this colors, so amazing! And im got really interested in this glitter glue, i hope the store sends it to BR! ;)

The Peach said...

Wow! Awesome glitters! I haven't heard of LIT before. I'm going to have to go see what they have to offer! These glitters remind me a bit of the Eye Kandy glitters!

Iridescent Colors said...

the reds and purple are my favorite! can't wait to see a look with these on!!

olgiepolgie said...

You guys are such enablers! I'm staying away since I got a few glitters just the other day, but I don't know how long I'll be able to resist. They look amazing. What a great idea to be able to choose the size of the glitter.

Georgia Lillian said...

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD I LOVE THE CUBE TUBE COLOURS!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Seriously gorgeoussss!!!!

KittenMittens said...

So much glittery awesome!!! Ella, Northern Lights, Champagne Wishes look so pretty!

k-rocka said...

a blue one and vampy red are amazing! I'm waiting for make up with these colours!!!

Fab Fingertips. said...

Oh my god, that Ella glitter is to die for!! I love it!

Nettiema *RamblingsfromaMotherof3* said...

OMG I deff need to hook up with these. I am a glitter freak and Im in love LOL. Im a new follower and LOVE your BLOG..

Http://Ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com

Im also having a beauty giveaway for all US and Puerto Rico Residents =)

Geena said...

I AM SOOO JELLY!!!!!! I've wanted Lit Cosmetics ever since Leesha from Xsparkage talked about it. The colors you two got are beautifullll!

ChromaCraze said...

Wow! These glitters are amazing! Thanks for the tip about the clear liquid! Boy does that work!

Melissa said...

Wow, those are all gorgeous. I'm thinking I need to try them ASAP!

Sabrina said...

beautiful make-up!!!amazing blog!! i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!
Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday FB FanPage

Antonia-Ivana said...

Omg, all this glitter stuff is so glamorous and beautiful.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Boho Vanity said...

ahh i <3 glitter! really nice colors xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

fashionblog said...

woooow toller Blog!!
Sieh dir doch auc h meinen an!!

Luna said...

I really want them now !!! They are so pretty , so sparkly ... *sigh*

James said...

Wow!! those are some great pictures. Always enjoy reading reviews and comments on our products from people who really use and know makeup. Glitter ON!

Sandra said...

UUH! I only heard awesome things about the glitter from Lit Cosmetics! Sometimes I wish I didn't live in Sweden since it's not that easy to get these type of products :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...