Friday, 3 February 2012

Early Morning







I had to get up early this morning, so this is what I did as a look. It goes real quick just to shape up the crease a bit, and then choose a colored pencil as eyeliner.
I like doing that instead of using a brown or a black one, it's kind of a way to spice up the eyes when having such a simple look.
And of course, with simple eyes it's never wrong with strong lips! And to this I had my Intertube from Shiro, in Three Wolfmoon, a deep burgundy red, but I can show you that another day!

My list of today:
Primer - Liquid Metal in Phenomena by Illamasqua
Shadows - The Legends Collection in Small Key, LikeLike, Puzzle Cube, Triforce & Epona by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake by Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Metallic Sea from Make Up Store
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Brow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

9 comments:

D D said...

beautiful!!! i love the glitter and the white eyepencil

Project Swatch said...

Love this - neutral with a colored liner is one of my favorite looks :)

shortylegsbeauty said...

Beautiful.. as always :)
I love the colored liner :)
When Im in a hurry I always put on mascara and eyeliner and a red lip :)

Desert Rose said...

Beautiful! I'm using this 'technique' a lot lately...

artlook4u said...

i like it! casual and soft with a little spark ;)

Liza said...

Pretty! I would love to see a swatch of Three Wolf Moon :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Wooo SO sparkly! :D

Antonia-Ivana said...

Love the glitter eyeliner!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...