Monday, 27 February 2012

Circus du Freak!











Time for me to use the Circus Palette! Long time no see!
(And yes, the title is a somewhat theft of the great movie Cirque du Freak A Vampires Assistant.)
But it is always a thrill to use this palette since it contains such variety of colours. I know it's a limited edition palette, but we got hold of ours on Ebay, and maybe it's still available there!
Anyhow, it's hard not to use the whole colour spectra with this one, and the best detail with Circus is that you'll have both matte and shimmer shadows to work with.
So this is the look I made with this treasure, and I also added a bit fun on my bottom lashes!
Oh, and before I forget, the last two pictures is taken without flash in daylight! The spring is entering!

Products in action:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - The Circus Palette by Sleek Make Up
Eyepencil - Blue Lagoon from Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Medium Pencil Paddle by Illamasqua
Mascara - Top lashes: two coast of Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko, Bottom lashes: Medusa Waterproof Mascara in Majestic
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

27 comments:

Robyn said...

What a lovely gorgeous rainbow! I love the Circus palette

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Colorgaaaaaaaasm.

Sunny said...

This is amazing, it's just so bright ^ - ^ Love it x

Green Cosmetic Goddess said...

WOW!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

The color gradient here is ridonk-ulous!!!! LOVE EEEEETTTTT! (I may have to get a Circus Palette now)

CottonCandyINK said...

beautiful bright colors

Testerka said...

I love you guys so much ... and in the same time hate you:D your make up is gorgeous and I'm soooooooooooo jelaous;/ Like this much (I know you can't see it but it's a lot:D)

You should make more tutorials:) for us peasants:P

Princess Pinkie said...

This look is wonderfully creative and gorgeous too!

dslrbbt said...

Oh man!!!! That pop of green on the lower lid helps set this whole thing off into amazingness!! WOW!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Nice! it's great how you can throw in so many colors and still have a balanced look :)

Morgaine said...

I love this *sighs* beautiful!!!

• Ju Menezes • said...

OMG, so powerful!

gio said...

So colorful and bright, love it!

Sandra said...

This look is amazing! :D

Desert Rose said...

This is what I'd consider a fresh orange juice look :D

artlook4u said...

this makeup is so cheerful and warm, very much needed in this time of a year :) I like your color blending - as always lover lid - is really cute :)
By the way, maybe you girls wish to join the competition on my blog? :)hand made jewellery to win ;)

Luna said...

SUMMERY !!!! :) Which means i really like it , LOL

Simera H said...

Amazing as usual. I love the colors they are so bright right up my ally.
Your always so creative.

Maryam Maquillage said...

you girls are undeniably creative and talented!!! i always looks forward to your posts and photos, the eye looks are so fresh and inspiring, and this one is no different. Bravo!!!

The Peach said...

This look is amazing! Love the colored mascara on the lower lashline!

The Peach said...

This look is amazing! Love the colored mascara on the lower lashline!

Iridescent Colors said...

I would have never thought of using green under my eye with a bright blue liner in my water line- I'm dazzled!! The look is amazing!

QueenxPeaches said...

your lashes are crazzy long! your so lucky!

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

wow! I have no other words, I'm impressed: D you can also wear make-up as fierce as this! fantastic, I love it!

Special K said...

Love this look, totally my style! ♥ and it's perfectly done!

Lisanne said...

Holy crap that's a bright look. I really like it and looks like these just make me sooooo very curious or fullface pictures ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

WOW!!!!! I love how bright this is! Your pictures always look amazingly clear as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...