Sunday, 19 February 2012

Bronzed!!






I was in the mood for something bronzy today, so this is how it ended up.
Bronze was a while ago, so why not!?
I also had my lovely A Million Kisses Liptint from Lush to this, because sometimes red lips goes so well with stronger eyes.
The look was created by two palettes from Sleek, but since they are pretty old in the assortment, the shadows have no names.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Products of the day:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - The Original and Sunset Palettes by Sleek, and Eyedust Goldglow from MUS
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Curvey Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrow - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Enjoy!
Azure

16 comments:

Lauren said...

This is my favourite make-up look ever!

Check out my Body Shop - Chocomaina giveaway only a few hours left to enter!
http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-body-shop-chocomania-collection-and.html

Luna said...

Stunning ! *sigh* ... it looks like summer to me ... ;)

Green Cosmetic Goddess said...

This bronze look is lovely! Also, I just got some of the lush million kisses yesterday and it is so vivid - I love it. I will be reviewing it on my blog later today. You seem like a natural appreciator so please feel free to subscribe to my blog for reviews etc...on natural cosmetics :)

http://greencosmeticgoddess.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good work

Courtney said...

That's such a nice look!

Also, I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xx
http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html

Kassie said...

I love the bronzy look! So gorgeous! I am going to be wearing a lot of these in the summer to makeup for my pale skin xD

Are you going to post full face photos? I would love to see the overall look :)

socialitedreams said...

very firegoddess! i love it

The Peach said...

Such a pretty bronze look! Love the lighter colors on the inner corners!

tubcat said...

I love this look! So beautiful and wearable.

gio said...

Very pretty and summery!

CottonCandyINK said...

lovely look

thanks for visiting my blog, now following ;-)

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful look, I love coppery/bronze looks but somehow I don't wear them a lot. It looks beautiful on you!

Mary said...

Very pretty! Bronzed look is always my fave.

Mary
simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com
*giveaway on my blog*

Morgaine said...

oooh I love it! And I have both of those sleek palettes *lightbulb flashing on* awesome look!!!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Why don't I wear golds more?

I want to wear a ton of gold now.
Tomorrow, I shall roll myself in Half-baked and Sleek Sunset.

olgiepolgie said...

This looks just gorgeous with your eyes. So shimmery and pretty!

Antonia-Ivana said...

awesome shimmery look!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...