Sunday, 26 February 2012

Blog Award Backlog

Ivanita, the blond little fairy, gave us Blog Award Backlog a while ago (well a real while ago, but time moves very slowly sometimes!).
Thank you so super, mega and ultra much Ivanita, we appreciate it muchly!
Here's the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person you received the award from.
2. Say seven random things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers.

So now it's time for us to spill seven facts about us! (And we never thought it would be so hard to come up with seven things!)

Phlox:
1. Whenever I'm cooking a dish containing grated horseradish I just have to smell it, even though it burns up my nostrils! Just have to! It's some weird OCD I got!!!
2. I love coffee! Life feel so much easier after a nice cup of coffee!
3. When I was younger I wanted to become a herpetologist! I'm just so fascinated by poisonous animals!
4. I have worked at a zoo
5. I don't have a tv at my place
6. I stepped in dog poop twice in one day, within just minutes from each other! Hello good luck?!
7. I'm just amazed by Cesar Milan and his techniques (I watch it online on my computer, since my lack of tv...)


Azure:
1. I like to bake cookies, cakes, and just about anything that's not healthy at all.
2. My latest magazine I bought was a video-game magazine with a big section of Zelda!
3. I no longer use sugar in my coffee, which makes me proud because before I couldn't even look at coffee without pouring too much sugar in it. 
4. I learned to swim by myself when I was a kid. I spent so much time in the water in the summers so after a while I just knew how to do.
5. I wish I had a round bed. I never thought about it before IKEA stopped selling the one they had, and when it was gone I really, really wanted one. So that's miserable....
6. I have adoring Alanis Morissette since I was twelve, and she's still one of my favorites!
7. I'm applying make up with both left hand and right hand depending on which side I do


And that's all.
Thank you again Ivanita!

And we give the award to:

Over and out!
Azure & Phlox

12 comments:

femputer said...

thank you!!! :}

Luna said...

Aww thanks ! :)

CottonCandyINK said...

congrats!!

Desert Rose said...

Thank you girls!!! That was really unexpected! :D

Darkness said...

Thank you!! I wasn't really expecting this, I'm really glad!! :D

The Peach said...

It's so fun to learn random facts about you girls! Thanks for the tag! I'll try to get around to posting it one of these days!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

WHOOT!!! Congratulations!!!
Plox- OMG I wanted to work in a zoo sooooo bad when I was a little kid.
Azure- ambidextrous makeup application? Holy Moly Batman!

WOW. Thank you SO MUCH for the blog award. I really appreciate it.
XOXOXO

Emi at Project Swatch said...

thank you! :D i'll do the post later tonight :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

Thank you, this is fun!

I have a tv but no cable, it's our gaming/dvd tv so I rarely watch it. People are often in disbelief when I tell them that :p And I'm so jealous of your make-up skills Azure, I'd love to use both hands too, I have one side that never works out!

KimsKie Nails said...

Thanks for nominating/tagging me! I really appreciate it! :)

sugarbumpkin said...

Eeps! So kind of you, ladies! Thank you for this award!

Geena said...

You two are awesome! Thank you so much :) Figuring out seven random facts about myself was difficult!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...