Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Bad Girl Smokey Eyes





Today's just going to be a quickie! It's actually a look I wore a few weeks ago but I figure I could show it to you anyways, just as an inspiration. Here, I'm still struggling with the Masquara from Illamasqua but good thing I remain persistent and kept using it because now I love it!  This is a perfect way of vary a smokey eye and if you're a bit scared of using too much colour, this could be an easy way of starting to do so.

Products used:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Bad Girl, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Illamasqua's Powder Eye Shadow in Lestat, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Aquadelic & Purple Rain
Eyepencil - MUS Lip Pencil in Passionate Glory
Eyeliner - Illamasqua's Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Fine Pencil in Eerie 

Enjoy!
Phlox

23 comments:

theartismakeup said...

love it! I haven't used my bad girl palette yet should play with it really soon :D

Gray said...

Beautiful ;)

Luna said...

I really like it ... i may have to steel it , LOL !

joasia007 said...

Beautiful makeup! I like;-)

Desert Rose said...

Oh I really love how you combined lid colors and lower lashline!

indie said...

I love the color combination. Most excellent.

fashion BOOM said...

perfect

The Peach said...

Love this! Smokey eye with some plum on the lower lashline! Beautiful!

CottonCandyINK said...

beautiful smokey eye

gio said...

What a pretty color combo, love it!

Morgaine said...

Love it, the purple lower lashline rocks!!!!

vonnie (socialitedreams) said...

this is how i love smoky eyes, with pops of color and more than just grey/black. gorgeous!

QueenxPeaches said...

looks like something i can use my golden sage for! Gorgeous as always!

Geena said...

I love the purple underneath!! Great color combo :)

shortylegsbeauty said...

This is just too beautiful :)
I was going for something similar a few days ago but it looked like I had a black eye :P I had a real bad makeup day that day.. nothing went right :D
I love the color combo :)
hugs

chaosagram said...

wow, thats hot!! and very wearable nice one Phlox!

Liza said...

Gorgeous, love the purple!

Seana said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors underneath.

Iridescent Colors said...

I agree- this is a bad girl look. Which makes it awesome!! The purple really made it stand out

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

Love love love ♥

Lisanne said...

I looooove my Badgirl palette, it's zo pretty and dark :D Very beautiful look you did!

Antonia-Ivana said...

I like the greenish undertone.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

This look makes me want the Bad Girl Palette really, er, badly!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...