Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Why I love SugarPill part 2












After buying The Burning Heart Palette from SugarPill and trying it out completely in one look got me really into loving SugarPill.
And the fingers got itching after their other collection; The Sweetheart Palette, so of course I purchased that one. And you have seen me wearing the colours separately, but it took me up until now to use them together in a whole look. Thick-headed or what!?
Anyhow, I could so marry SugarPill in a blink of an eye, I wouldn't bother at all. This palette is the reason why make up is so much fun! 
The colours melted together so easily that one started to wonder why I haven't used them together so much sooner!!
I had to use an extra shadow just to enhance the white in another way, which lead med to Lumi, of course. 
There just can't be said an evil word about Lumi.
And there you got it! 
The only bad thing is my lashes, for the moment they seem to want to be all tousled up. Time to throw the mascara maybe....? Yes definitely!

My Sweet list!
Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - The Sweetheart Palette & Loose Pigment Lumi from SugarPill
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Big Fat Eye Marker Black from NYX
Mascara - Phneomen'Eyes Mascara Black from Givenchy
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

13 comments:

yelaya said...

Gorgeous colors, very pigmented!!!

Chantel said...

IN LOVE! So beautiful <3

Monica In essence said...

Wow, very nice! your blending is amazing!

Kelsey said...

Gorgeous!

Mari-Liis said...

Oh how wonderful it looks. Awesome job!!

olgiepolgie said...

Stunning! The look was amazing to begin with, but add Lumi and it's pure perfection.

makeupobsessions said...

Love love love!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

sooooo stunning and inspiring!! i'm in love!!!

sugarbumpkin said...

I squealed in delight when I saw this look! Ohhh I really must try this one!

SilhouetteScreams said...

SUCH a cute look, reminds me of both ice and candy. I love how much shine Lumi adds ^__^

joasia007 said...

amazing! beautiful colors;-)

Antonia-Ivana said...

I'm browsing through your blog and I'm so fascinated by your great work. stunning, simply stunning!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome!!! Well, of course it is awesome because you used Sugarpill. YAY for Sugarpill!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...