Monday, 30 January 2012

The Versatile Blog Award

Apparently you guys either like us so much that you're rewarding us constantly, or you have the biggest curiosity ever! Haha!
Either way, we have received the same award from a lot different directions:
Twistful Beauty
Brandy's Beauty Blog
Pretty In Pigment
Purple Glitters
Kirsty
Sana

Thank you so much guys! We're so glad that you enjoy our blog and give us an award for it! Warms the heart of the make up junkies that we are!

Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.



So now it's time for us to spell out the random facts about us!

Azure:
1. Nowadays I've seemed to be addicted to Lush. Don't know why. But I guess the scent of it explains why.
2. I love to run, that's my number one choice when it comes to exercise.
3. I always wear six rubber bracelets. And since I bought my S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua and got the S.O.P.H.I.E bracelet, it has joined the collection.
4. I have a pair of grasshoppers as slippers.
5. I'm so weak for colourful sneakers. I feel bad if not buying them.
6. I have a hard time throwing things away, even if it's a really old ticket to the sub or the package to an eyeshadow.
7. My text-message tone is from Despicable Me, where the brown-haired girl yells: 'Look at that fluffy unicorn, he's so fluffy I'm gonna die! He's so fluffy!'

Phlox:
1. I love the X-men comics and movies. Ask my self every morning why I don't have mutant power?!
2. I tend to be really spontaneous and very often have to restrain my self
3. I love my Macbook Pro.
4. I floss every night, if I don't I got severe anxiety, lol
5. I've been bitten by a sea turtle
6. I've been living in Seattle, one of the nicest cities in the world
7. I'm extremely bad at painting my nails and Azure often laughs at me when I'm doing it since I got more polish on my skin than on my nails. But hey, it wears off in the shower the next morning!


Now some link love! These are the ones we are curious about!

Read them and enjoy!
Phlox and Azure

13 comments:

All Things Beauty Makeup and Shopping said...

Congratulations! ;-)
http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Cydonian said...

Thank you so much for the award!

artlook4u said...

oh Girls, I love what you wrote :) I feel like I know you more!
Thank you for the award, I'll definitely think of something :)
kisses :*

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Congratulations! You ladies deserve it.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Congratulations to you both on your blog award, much deserved.

olgiepolgie said...

Well done, ladies. I think everyone would love to get to know you both a little better and this was certainly eye-opening. You can get bitten by a sea turtle? And I thought they were all cute and endangered. Looks like they have attitude as well!

KittenMittens said...

Aww thanks ladies! :D
Despicable Me is awesome! My dude often repeats that line from the movie because we love that kid so much.
And I giggled at the being bitten by a tea turtle part mostly because I just pictured you walking down the street and this crazed sea turtle jumping out and biting your leg and then flying away even though I know they don't fly (it's those fins! They look very wingy! lol) aw man no more sugar before bed.

Powdered Almond said...

Wow thank you! So sweet of you to think of me. And yay to Despicable Me AND mutant powers, both awesome. xxx

Leira Yann said...

Thank you so much for the award. ^^

yelaya said...

Thank you for nomination!! You know: i adore your looks!!!:)

k-rocka said...

oo my G. :)))) Thank youu so much !!!!

;*;*

Sana said...

A lovely post you guys have written here :) I should really start flossing more ... :S

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Thank you ladies!!!!!! Your blog is definitely one of my favourites, you are both so creative! I get lots of inspiration from your looks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...