Thursday, 19 January 2012

Tropical with SugarPill








Okay, so I got super keen on just using the loose pigments from SugarPill today. And the wow-effect is always there, when using these babies!
I have also done a tutorial on this one, and if anyone wants to see it, give me a shout!
I focused the colour close to the lash line, and did the crease golden. This look is good for those who want to start using colours, but still want a wearable look.
And I decided to bling it up further by adding the rhinestones, but of course, that's optional!

My list:
Primer - Stick It! Eyeshadow Primer by Medusa
Shadows - SugarPill Loose Eye Shadows in Tipsy, Starling, Magpie, Stella, Darling & Goldilux. Puzzle Cube from the Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara Black
Eyebrow - Tri Brow Colour from MUS
Rhinestones - Aquamarine from MUS

Over and out!
Azure

13 comments:

Robyn said...

Lovely colour scheme! And such cute gems!

SARAH SHIMMERAZZI said...

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - so I'm probably gonna copy this look♥♥♥

Maryam Maquillage said...

absolutely stunning!!!

artlook4u said...

your lashes are just amazing, I'm speechless.. no need for falsies ;)

Antonia-Ivana said...

Love this gorgeous tropical look!! Your lashes are great.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

chaosagram said...

stunning!! and you have amazing lashes!!

olgiepolgie said...

That's gorgeous! And hell yes, we want a tutorial!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup and lovely colours. I've missed visiting this blog, glad to be back.

Best Wishes for 2012 to you both x

The Peach said...

Very pretty look! Loving the white waterline and around the inner corners! The rhinestones are so fun!

Girl Anachronism said...

Ohhh this makes me feel so much like summer. Great colours! I love the transition (is this expression correct?) between green, turquoise and blue!
Have a great weekend, both of you!

socialitedreams said...

wow wow wow wow wow...this is sooooo lovely! i adore it. i'm always blown away by the looks here :D

sugarbumpkin said...

Beautiful jeweltoned look! I wish I had time to copy your looks everyday.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Nice look, it reminds me of under the sea! The rhinestones look awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...