Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Triforce by Shiro Cosmetics




This is how I look after falling in love with new strong lipcolours! Such as A Million Kisses by Lush!
I found golden eyes very fitting to dark red lips! And also this takes so little time, and sometimes I like it to be a quick, and maybe spend some more time on your complexions.
Perhaps add some highlighter on the cheek bones, a good shading, and a sparkling powder on top of that! I don't get enough sparkle sometimes!

List of products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - LikeLike, Triforce, Epona & Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrow - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze

Over and Out!
Azure

5 comments:

Pearl Squirrel said...

This kind of look is so pretty with red lips, especially with blue eyes :)

olgiepolgie said...

Ooh, check out how blue this makes your eyes look! I love it. It would look amazing with that red.

Naggi said...

I wish my lashes looks like yours with mascara <3 So pretty!

Eyelash Extensions said...

Hello,
Graffiti however, still to this day remains an illegal art and the city authorities across the globe spend millions every year cleaning it up.

Thanks
Emily Taylor

Brandy said...

Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...