Thursday, 12 January 2012

Top 10 Products of 2011

So this is a sum up of our absolute favorites from 2011, although we thought it was very hard to just choose 10 but we manage to narrow it down to just that, even if it was a battle between choices. The list is note numbered by biggests favorite rather than a presentation of top ten, we like them equally!




ONE
So this fellah probably don't need much of an introduction but it's something we've used it thoroughly through out the year of 2011!  
But the Burning Heart Palette from Sugarpill has a special place in our hearts...


TWO
This is just a fantastic hue of light green that we've used as often as possible last year and it's just gorgeous. Mineral based, cruelty free and affordable is the Whisper Green from Mad Mineral.
 THREE
Something that we think should be found in everyones make up stash is these fantastic glitter eyeliners from NYX. If you're hesitant just listen to their names; Candy Glitter Liner! We love them so much and they make our days so much more fun and sparkling!




 FOUR
What did we do before  we were told about Shiro Cosmetics Puzzle Cube? This is a special hue that we haven't come across before and believe us, we got a lot to compare it with in our stash! It sparkles in red, silver, blue, gold, orange & pink and is simply a must have because it goes with everything!



FIVE
One can never own too many glitter eyeliners so these ones are just dazzling and really make up for their names Glam Crystals. As all the products from Collection 2000 they're really cheap and got some nice hues in their assortment.



 SIX
This vegan S185 brush is a real paintbrush and perfections is just a stroke away. Perfect for blending as well as sharp edges. This is the first brush from Cozzette we've tried but one things for sure, we're coming back for more!


 SEVEN
The S.O.P.H.I.E Medium Pencil from Illamasqua has helped us to keep our alter egos and also reminded us how important it is to let everyone be who they are throughout 2011. It's also a perfect black shade who stays on all night long and also it feels great to contribute to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation!



 EIGHT
This Curacao Palette from Sleek just screams inspiration and creation time! We believe in mixing and matching all kinds of colours which this palette is perfect for. Very affordable and easy to work with this one has made it to our top ten list!



 NINE
This treasure was found at last! A primer that we've really looking for. A sticky, colourless yet matte one to be able to create what ever we want. Medusa's Stick it was worth all the wait and now we're never going to be the same with out it.



 TEN
Last one on the list is this fabulous Masquera from our heros at Illamsaqua. They sure know how to please us massive lash addicts and this one is a real keeper! We simply love it!




So this was just a glimpse at our favorites from 2011 but we've bought so much stuff that we're so fond of and it was really difficult to select only a few.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Azure & Phlox

10 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I definitely need to get some of the NYX Glitter Liners when I'm off my no-buy!

Sana said...

It's really cool of you to include the S.O.P.H.I.E. Pencil :) And I'm really happy to see that a Sleek palette made your top ten. Sleek rocks!

Once again thanks for another blog award!

Sahily Anais said...

Sugarpill was my best discovery of 2011 by far!

Within My Eyes said...

Do you think that the Medusa's Stick It is similar to Lime Crime's eye shadow helper? All of the makeupbee queens are raving about it, but i've just been nervous about buying from them after all the drama! And my brows are work! Lol my friend has always said I had harry potter brows the way they grow back so fast!

Iridescent Colors said...

WoW! I wish I could get my hands on the Burning Heart from Sugarpill palette. BTW: Love your blog! Just awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award on my blog! =-)

Within My Eyes said...

Lol yes she does and thank you :) My too faced shadow insurance is almost out, so I think I'll check out Medusas. I can not wait to get my hands on the burning heart palette from Sugarpill too!!

sugarbumpkin said...

Oh the Burning Heart palette. I wanted to love it so much the Poison Plum shade drives me nuts! I think I may have a faulty shade because the pigmentation is horrid!

Frankenstyna said...

I need some Sugar Pill in my life! And Shiro Cosmetics Puzzle Cube is intriguing.
Your blog continues to inspire me to try out new eye looks! Thank you!!!

Robyn said...

Great choices! I adore the C2000 liners, and I think next time I need a black pencil I should buy the S.O.P.H.I.E one.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I NEED THOSE CANDY GLITTER LINERS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...