Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Top 10 Beauty Award

SugarBumkin awarded us with the Top 10 Beauty Awards! We are thankful for that Sugah, and it's so sweet to been tagged by you!
So now we're going to share our top ten favs of beauty, so here we go!
But note this: it's not a sum up of our favs from 2011, that will be a separate post!



Here are the rules:

1.  Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog within the post.
2. Put the award logo in your blog.
3. List your top 10 products in cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 5 bloggers to do the same.

Hand and body cream:
Azure - Sympathy For the Skin from Lush. The name says it all!
Phlox - Tiny Hands Solid Hand Cream from Lush. I have even a piece of a "finger" in a jar in my purse!

Foundation:
Azure - Face and Body Foundation from MAC. So good to start with and then applying concealer and mineral powder from more coverage.
PhloxRevlon Photo Finish. My recent foundation, but still looking for the best!

Mascara:
Azure - The Masquara from Illamasqua in Raven. The texture, the brush, the result, the name, every thing is perfect with this one.
Phlox - Phenomen'Eyes from Givenchy. Really good brush once one's gotten used to it!

Make Up Remover
Azure - Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Oil Control Foaming Gel Cleanser. Yes I have oily skin. But I'm still looking for the best remover, because I still get oily!
Phlox - Organic Almond Oil. So underestimated.

Make Up Primer:
Azure - Korres Organic Face Primer. A silicon free primer. So good for me, because I find that even though silicon mattes down the face, I kind of get rather sticky in the face of silicon, and since I'm oily at the beginning, I don't need it.
Phlox - Still searching!

Nail Polish Brand:
Azure - Essie has so much to chose from, and I've never been disappointed by my Pink Parka!
Phlox - Nubar! 2010 was my first polish from them and I'm liking the flakes a lot!

Lipstick:
Azure - Intertube in 40 Cakes from Shiro Cosmetics! Such cool colour, and glossy!
Phlox - All of the NYX ones, so hard to pick one.

Body Wash:
Azure - Sandstone Soap from Lush. Peeling and soap in one piece!
Phlox - I Love Juicy from Lush. Know it's a shampoo, but the scent is so fresh!

Perfume:
Azure - Showtime by Kylie Minouge
PhloxSomething fruity from Escada

Lip Balm:
Azure - Ultra Balm from Lush. No doubt about it!
Phlox - Cold pressed coconut oil bought in a health food shop.


Now we want to know the ten favs from


Enjoy!
Phlox & Azure

7 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

Thank you ladies! I'll sit down and think about my favourite goodies then post the results!

The Peach said...

So interesting to see both of your faves! Love how you two like diffferent things!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezda's Preocupations said...

It's cool to see some of your favs. I'm now interested in the Revlon Photo Finish, it must be pretty good to make it to your top ten.
Thanks for sharing!

Dani said...

Thank you guys so much for nominating me!! I saw your comment and it made me so happy. :) I will def. be filling this out within the next day or two.
This is a great way to find out about good products!
:D

sugarbumpkin said...

Gosh darnit I've been meaning to try MAC's face and body foundation for the longest time. I was in a MAC store the other day and I forgot to ask for a sample! Ahhhhh!!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Ooooh I haven't tried any of these! I'm forever intrigued by MAC Face and Body though.

Monica In essence said...

Yeah, thank you. I will upload article tomorrov!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...