Saturday, 21 January 2012

Time for some Oh So Special









When creating today's look, I had no idea what I wanted. When this happens, I bring out all my Sleek palettes, look down at them and then the inspiration just flows.
Like turning on the lights!
So I looked at the Oh So Special palette and came to the conclusion that pink and grey would be great together. But I thought the pinks in the palette were a bit too a like powder pink, so I added one from another Sleek Palette - Good Girl. You can find a lot of pink there!
And then I just took my brushes and started applying!

The list goes
Primer - Medusa Stick it! Eyeshadow Primer
Shadows - Ribbon, Pamper, Glitz & Noir from the Oh So Special palette, and Peach Melba from The Good Girl Palette, both from Sleek. Setting Powder Flash Glow from MadMinerals.
Eyepencil - Clouded Sky from Make Up Store
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Illamasqua's Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Powder Eyeshadow Wolf from Illamasqua

Over and out!
Azure

7 comments:

Luna said...

That pink looks gorgeous ! I don't have the good girl palette , but i think Urban Decay's Woodstock would be a great substitute for that !

Pearl Squirrel said...

So shimmery! I like that you chose a blue eyepencil for your waterline :)

olgiepolgie said...

It's dark yet colourful and shimmery. And smouldering! Stunning.

The Peach said...

I love pink and grey together! The lid color is awesome!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The pink and grey are surprisingly cute together! ^__^

Antonia-Ivana said...

It looks gorgeous.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Em. said...

Amazing look!Love it :)
New follower!

emsheis.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...