Sunday, 8 January 2012

Sunset Eyes with SugarPill & Inglot








Yellow is really an underestimated colour! I had no idea what look I wanted for today, so I started by using a lot of yellow, and then I just added some other colours at the corner of the eye.
That way the main focus was yellow! Convenient huh!
Yellow also makes me look brisk, and that's useful when feeling really tired! But today is not a snoozy day at all, luckily!
Though, now when seeing the photos, this could have been even better with some glitter!

Products used:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perversed
Shadows - Inglot Freedom System in 474, 410 & 364. MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow. SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Decora, Darling, Weekender & Starling
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl from Lancome in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

14 comments:

sugarbumpkin said...

Gorgeous as usual! Personally, I find yellow a difficult color to work with but you pull it off so well!

Corina's Makeup Playground said...

I love the colors and blending from the upper eyelid, very nice look!:)

makeupobsessions said...

Love this especially the yellow (:

Frankenstyna said...

You make yellow look so good! I'm going to try a yellow based look soon! I'm inspired!
Also I noticed that you often line your water line with white. That is my favorite trick! Makes everything look nicer! I do that even when I do a casual eye look.

KittenMittens said...

Yay!! Yellow is the greatest colour!! I love how bright it is and that not many people will wear it, so naturally it makes me wanna wear a lot of it :D

The Peach said...

Love this yellow look! Your lashes look amazing as always!

Maryam Maquillage said...

My god, this is stunning!!! you LASHES--WOW!!!

Dani said...

Gorgeous. This makes me think of summer.

ChromaCraze said...

WOW This is SO beautiful! I want to try! :)

olgiepolgie said...

Hahaha, could have been even better with glitter. This look is so pretty it doesn't need the glitter. It would definitely stop traffic if there was, though.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love how the lower lashline almost has a pastel tone to it. It contrasts nicely with the bright acid shades on the upper lid :)

Vil said...

Hello gorgeous!
Thank you for your comment! I love red lipstick too!

You have a nice blog! *Following!*

Kisses!xx

Lojs said...

The world sure need some more yellow eyeshadow-looks.
Pure awesomeness!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome! I love sunset-inspired looks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...