Thursday, 5 January 2012

SugarPills Colourful Treasures!










I found a look I did a while ago and I had to show you! So don't get confused by the watermark!
Can't get my hands off from SugarPill! In the holy land of my make up treasures, SugarPill very often caught my eyes!
With such wonderful colours, they sure deserve the attention!
This look is combined with loose pigments and the Sweetheart Palette, and they were cooperation so well!
Well, I have to admit, one thing is not from SugarPill, and that's the light green close to the tear duct, it's from Inglot. I think it's very close to SugarPill's Absinthe, which is now along with the red Asylum is on my wishlist!!

Products:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Tako, Dollipop & Midori from the Sweetheart Palette, with Decora, Weekender, Stella & Starling Loose Eyeshadow from SugarPill. 
Puzzle Cube from The Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics. 
Inglot Freedom System number 364.
Eyepencil - Copacabana from MUS
Mascara - The Masquara in Raven from Illamasqua
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

11 comments:

Neffisa83 said...

amazing eyelashes and beautiful colours!

Gray said...

Wonderful! :D

Makeup Zombie said...

WHOAH! Your lashes look so long and lush! So pretty!

sugarbumpkin said...

Colorful treasures indeed! Amazing how you could compile all those colors in a look!

k-rocka said...

this one is really the best!!

olgiepolgie said...

Wow! I love that you were able to do a soft rainbow with Sugarpill! I need to try something like this.

hair & make up artist Anna Tomczak said...

amazing eyelashes and makeup

Leira Yann said...

So colourful, I love to see you wearing all these colours.

Cydonian said...

Oooh very very VERY pretty! I love the pink crease.

Fab Fingertips. said...

Stunning with a capital S!! I love to mix lots of colours on my eyes too.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Give me your eyelashes and blending skills and eye colour please. There's nothing about this look that I don't love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...