Monday, 16 January 2012

Sugarpill Royal Sugar




I'm just totally mesmerized by Royal Sugar from Sugarpill. It's just so pretty and I really think it goes great to my green eyes. But I'm sure it would go great to anybody's eyes! I would really recommend the loose pigment from Sugarpill, they're a joy to work with and the colour pay off is awesome. I do think they're affordable too since they contain 5,5 grams, which is a lot compared to general loose eyeshadows who on average only holds 2-3grams. One I'm real curious on is the Asylum one as I do fancy red eyeshadows a lot. Any thoughts on that one?

I find Mondays to be a bit boring, don't know why, so I figure it would feel better with some colour, especially blues!

Precious list of the day:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar, Medusa Eyeshadow in Electric Black & Electric Turquoise, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Mad Mineral Multi Use Color in Wedding, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

18 comments:

laura said...

je me répète mais c'est très très beau !
http://laura-aupaysdu-makeup.blogspot.com/

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preocupations said...

WOW. Now THAT is a blue! Very nice look. Thanks for sharing.

Liza said...

Ach, so gorgeous, I love the touch of turquoise on the outer eye you used to bend it out.

The Peach said...

That blue is stunning! Love the teal color you used around the edges!

LaraBeTheOne said...

Hi! I`m redesigning blog pages(these few weeks for free)so if you are interested in getting fresh makeover please contact me on my email :) xoxo

Lara
betheone@hotmail.com

yelaya said...

An amazing blue look!!! Wow!! So beautiful and intense!

Maryam Maquillage said...

OMGOOODNESSSS This is soooo perfectly intense!!! I LOVE!!!

Huda said...

Wow, your eyes are gorgeous! You did a lovely job on the makeup. I love it :)

Fab Fingertips. said...

I love blues & greens, and this is amazing, ladies - I'm addicted to your blog!!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Gorgeous!
I like how the royal blue seems to be just dabbed on and not perfectly blended. Sometimes perfection can get boring and it gives a rough edge to this look :)

olgiepolgie said...

OK, that does it. Royal Sugar is officially on my shopping list.

Antonia-Ivana said...

Looks stunning as always!! :-)

I gave you an award: CLICK!

Within My Eyes said...

I just did a look with royal sugar also!!! (Going to post it later today) . I loooove this makeup. Absolutely gorgeous! I can honestly go through this blog and want to try my hand at every single look! You two are so talented. :D

Luna said...

Oh yeah , this look rocks !
The royal blue is very pretty

Darkness said...

Wow this look is awesome!** Love that blue!!

artlook4u said...

oh, I want that gorgeous Royal Blue! It's amazing... And Taco as well :) And you mixed it really nicely, such a nice party makeup.
kisses Girls :*

Vanity make-up said...

fantastic!!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love the turquoise/teal shades with Royal Sugar!! I have Asylum and it leans a bit orange but it's a nice colour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...