Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Soft Smokey Lavender Eyes




The palettes from Sleek are just the best when ones in a hurry! Lavender purple goes truly great together with dark blue hues. I was so tired this morning so I just had to add some glitter to brighten my day!

I used:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Monaco, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadwo in Tako 
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Gray
Eyeliner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lavender
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love how there seems to be a copper or orange sparkle in amongst the glitter. It contrasts nicely with the blurple tones on the lid :)

olgiepolgie said...

So many beautiful colours blended together! Great job. It's so sparkly and lovely.

joasia007 said...

beautiful makeup ;-)

The Peach said...

Very pretty! Love the sparkles!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Ah, lavender eyeshadow. It reminds me of spring! (I wish it was, it's about -30 where I am right now!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...