Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Slightly Golden





I'm going a bit shy today! Slightly golden orange, and bam! Some blue!
I used Washed Ashore from the Monaco Palette by Sleek up to the crease, and then my favorite highlighter at the moment: The Finishing Powder in Flash Glow from MadMinerals. Flash Glow is supposed to be used to highlight the cheekbones, but I use it mainly for my eyes, and from time to time on the cheeks.
And to spice up the orange, I used a dark purple pencil as eyeliner. And that's it for today!

List of products:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Monaco Palette from Sleek in Washed Ashore, MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow, Ocarina from the Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics on a white eyepencil
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Awesome Performance from MUS
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrow - Powder Eyeshadow Wolf by Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Azure

9 comments:

All Things Beauty Makeup and Shopping said...

Hi,
I have just discovered your blog and am now following.
Please check mine out and follow if you like it. ;-)
Don't forget to check out my nail polish giveaway.
http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Darkness said...

This type of gold reminds me of sunflowers!! Simple but beautiful;)

Leira Yann said...

I love this golden orange look. Great look.

Luna said...

This look gives me an instant summer feeling :D
Love the blue on the lower lashline !

Antonia-Ivana said...

I really like the blue you added.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

So pretty! This colour combo is perfect for you.

socialitedreams said...

i used to live in a look like this when i was in LA :) love it

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

This reminds me of the beach! Nice!

Francesca-Restyle Restore Rejoice said...

pretty! Mermaid-esque
I'm having a giveaway for an Oia Jules bracelet if you want to check it out!
http://www.restylerestorerejoice.blogspot.com/2012/01/oia-jules-giveaway.html

Francesca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...