Thursday, 12 January 2012

Shiro Intertubes in Forty Cakes



Just wanted to show you a hidden treasure that I totally forgot that I had in my little bag- Shiro Intertubes in Forty Cakes! It's very creamy and doesn't feels dry even after a couple of hours wearing it. The colour is just fabulous and it's really buildable so if one just want a hint of pink just dab some on and you're good to go so the more you add the more you get. And as the ingredients nerd I am, I really like how pure and organic it is!

Enjoy!
Phlox

5 comments:

socialitedreams said...

so bright and pretty!

Chantel said...

GORGEOUS COLOR <3

Iridescent Colors said...

I have always been curious about Shiro cosmetics. I have kept myself from buying makeup for a while (because I feel I already have too much lol) but this is nice! Thanks for the review!

makeupobsessions said...

Ohhh must try! :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is such a pretty colour, it kinda makes me happy ^__~ I need to use the 2 intertubes I have more...poor things just sit in my drawer collecting dust.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...