Thursday, 5 January 2012

Royal Blue Glitter Eyes




First I would just like to thank you all for your nice response on our Off Topic post. We really appreciate your thoughts and views!
This look is not one of my top ten but after some persuasion from Azure I though I might just show it to you anyway! I like the colour combination but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to plus it looks a bit uneven. But one must fall to rise again, right?!


I used:
Primer - MUS High Tech Lighter in Stardust
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum, Afterparty, Dollipop & Tako, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Blue
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Yaby Browshade in No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

Leira Yann said...

OMG How beautiful is this look. For me, it's top one. I'm not a person that really like BLUE, But I love this look SO MUCH.

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezda's Preocupations said...

I like it. I tried a blue glitter look the other day using Medusa's Makup MoonWalk. I think blue glitter may not photograph well, at least that's what I experienced. I like how to layered the colors with the glitter over it.

Liza said...

I love love love the lower lashline :)

Makeup Zombie said...

YUM!

sugarbumpkin said...

Blue, beautiful, and bold! I have Royal Sugar myself so I will be trying this one out!

k-rocka said...

you're great make up artist

<3<3<3

olgiepolgie said...

I still think it's awesome. Royal Sugar is amazing!

hair & make up artist Anna Tomczak said...

beautiful

Cydonian said...

Royal Sugar is amazing on you! I wish I could get it to work on me haha

Popblush said...

Beautiful! Intensity of the shades are amazing!

SilhouetteScreams said...

GLITTAHHHHHH. Such stunning shades of blue going on here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...