Friday, 13 January 2012

Reversed Rhinestones!







Superpink, with gold and purple was just not enough for me today! So I got an idea of putting rhinestones in a new way just to spice it up!
I placed a horizontal (eh not straight, but that's the point!) on the brow bone on one eye, and for the other I placed them horizontally under the eye. Smart huh! 
I sparkled in every angle so to speak, and that's never a bad thing!
Maybe I should get some face charts from MAC just to paint different ways to place rhinestones! Far-fetched but crazy I know!

Here's my list anyway!
Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust from MUS
Shadows - Dollipop & Love+ Pressed Eyeshadow & Magentric, Stella & Paperdoll  Loose Eyeshadow from SugarPill. Gold Iridescent Fine Glitter Dust & Gold DazzleDust from Barry M
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Black
Rhinestones - Universal by MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

10 comments:

Powdered Almond said...

My goodness, beautiful, like sunsets! You are so talented with make up Azure, both of you are. xx

Antonia-Ivana said...

Oh my, you are so talented! I immediately had to follow you, your make-ups are way too gorgeous.

Thank you for your sweet comment and for following!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

A Brilliant Brunette said...

I just love you. And that is all.

The Peach said...

This is such a fun look with the rhinestones! Love how you reversed them! Such pretty colors!

AmyBeth said...

Wow I love all your shadow looks stunning! Now following! xoxo

www.amy-beths.com

Frankenstyna said...

Wow! Gorgeous!! <3

Within My Eyes said...

Aww I love it! Perfect way to spice up the look!

laura said...

very creativ ! love it
http://laura-aupaysdu-makeup.blogspot.com/

olgiepolgie said...

Wow! I love the rhinestones. I myself haven't worn them before, but I sure like what you did with them. The eyeshadow is pretty freaking awesome.

socialitedreams said...

absolutely amazing...would be so fun for mardi gras or carnivale!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...