Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Off Topic!



QUESTION?



As you all probably know by now EyeGraffiti is the result of two make up junkies who lives after the motto - one can never get too much make up! We decided to get alter egos that originates from the colour world: Azure & Phlox, which we also sign all our posts with.

We got a request from lovely Esther that she thought it would be more personal if we could sign with our "name" whenever we leave a comment on your fantastic blogs out there and now we're just curious if you also think this is a great idea or would it just be confusing?!

Let us now what you're thinking!

Azure & Phlox

13 comments:

Cydonian said...

I don't see why not! I read the blog to enjoy the looks and often don't pay much attention as to who is who, to be honest! I didn't realize it was 2 people until I noticed one day that the brows were different, haha!

olgiepolgie said...

It's entirely up to you guys if you want to do that. I wouldn't mind if you signed each comment personally, but then I know that comments come from the dynamic duo and I'm fine with that!

Ana said...

You mean like:

EyeGraffiti says:
"Great look!

Azure"

and
EyeGraffiti says:
"Great look!

Phlox"

Yeah, that sound cool :) .

socialitedreams said...

either way is fine, i don't mind. nice to point out on your OWN posts who did what, that's all i'd care to know :) which look is which girl

The Peach said...

Either way is fine with me. But it would be great to know which one of you left the comment! But I'm all about easy!

Liza said...

Yeah that would be good, I feel like I don't really know you as individuals! :)

sugarbumpkin said...

Sounds good to me!

Melissa said...

I like the idea, that way you know if it's Azure or Phlox that I'm responding to. Great suggestion!

Biba said...

I think it's a good idea!

Desert Rose said...

Either way is fine but if you're considering this option....why not?

SilhouetteScreams said...

I think it's a good idea, but I honestly don't mind! I'm with Wendy, I didn't even notice you were 2 separate people at first because you both do awesome makeup and both have awesome lashes XD

Robyn said...

I think it's a good idea, it's nice to know who is who! Why not?

Fab Fingertips. said...

:-) I was wondering which of yo ulovely ladies was on Twitter! I dont mind on my blog. I think it's a great idea on your posts though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...