Tuesday, 31 January 2012

NYX Pink Sparkle again!





This is probably one of my favorite lipglosses, it's so easy to like. The colour of course is depending a lot, but the texture is so smooth and work so nicely on the lip.
It reminds a bit of whipped cream, that's the closest I can think of!

But before applying this lovely gloss today, I started by putting a thin layer of NYX Jumbo Pencil Cottage Cheese (shimmery white) just to make the lips paler. 
Then on with the gloss (NUX Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Pink Sparkle), and this was the result!

Enjoy!
Azure

9 comments:

All Things Beauty Makeup and Shopping said...

Love this colour!

Please check out my blog and remember to follow if you like it. ;-)
http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Beautiful. I did something similar the other day by putting NYX milk on my lips before gloss. This is a beautiful color with your skin tone. Reminds me of pink bubble gum. :)

Powdered Almond said...

Such a girlie pretty bubble-gum colour. Great idea to whiten the lips first and really make the colour pop!!

Nicole said...

This color looks so good on your lips!

olgiepolgie said...

This really is a lovely colour. I love the idea of using the jumbo pencil first. I may have to give that trick a go.

artlook4u said...

your lips look so cute and kissable :) i like this color

socialitedreams said...

what a pretty pink on you! those types of shades always look horrible on me, but i love it for you

TENDERHEARTR said...

Very pretty! I love the color!

Anonymous said...

vc está sendo zuada na shame
pereirão!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...