Friday, 6 January 2012

Nayru's Love is love!





Yao!
I have fallen in love with Nayru's Love! It's a light blue pigment from Shiro Cosmetics, which match with almost everything.
I know I have been using it a lot lately, but it's hard not to!
It sparkles in the most amazing ways, and the light blue tone is so easy to match with other colours! Next in line I think I will do a combination of Nayru's Love and purple. Great colours together!

List of the day:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - The Legends Collection in Nayru's Love, Ocarina & Veran from Shiro Cosmetics. OCC Colour Concentrate Pigment in Iced
Eyepencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eyeliner - Pow! & Rock Chic Glitter Eyeliner from Collection 2000
Mascara - Eyeko Curvey Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Lancome Le CRayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

6 comments:

Gray said...

Love that blueee! :)

And thank you! I'll looking for bloody mary, OMG, that color is so beautiful <3 :)

Chantel said...

BEAUTIFUL

olgiepolgie said...

I need this colour! It looks amazing.

The Peach said...

Beautiful look! The glitter liner is awesome!

SilhouetteScreams said...

You're like an ice queen :D I can totally imagine Tilda Swinton wearing this in Narnia

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Oooh, Nayru's Love, that IS a gorgeous colour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...