Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Natural eyes with a hint of Pink




Even though I'm crazy in colour I do like to wear casual looks but always try to add a hint of colour to them. This is also a perfect way to start wearing colour if one doesn't want a too daring look! What's your perfect trick to hot up a neutral look?

In order to support our fellow American bloggers I encourage you all to read this here about the upcoming SOPA vote. Cydonian wrote a really great post about, so please take some time to read it.


Product used:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Shiro Cosmetics The Legend Collection in Puzzle Cube, Sleek Palette in Oh So Special, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyepencil - Smoke from MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Decora mixed with Duraline from Inglot
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

12 comments:

yelaya said...

Double liner is really interesting, Pinl line over black is absolutely innovative and original!! :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

Very nice! I actually wore a similar look today but without the pink liner.. mine was a bit boring :)

Within My Eyes said...

I love it! Your natural eye is perfect and that pink is so pretty!

Desert Rose said...

Nice! I've done some neutral eyes with hot pink, blue and kelly green liner to spice it up a little bit :)

sugarbumpkin said...

What a great way to use colored eyeliners! On the subject of SOPA, it really is a badly worded piece of legislature. I imagine it's only the big companies that want to make a profit off of it, because I don't know of anyone who would be in favor of this bill.

olgiepolgie said...

I like to brighten things up the way you have: with bright eyeliner. I love the pink!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Very nice. One bright pop of color is really underrated!

Luna said...

I have a pink eyeliner , but didn't used it yet , this is a fun way to use it ! Love it :D

Maryam Maquillage said...

GOSH I JUST LOVE ME SOME HOT RED LINER111 THIS IS FEROCIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Sana said...

I don't know what I like more - the make up or the fact that you call it "natural" :)

Also, thanks for supporting the fight against SOPA. Fortunately I don't live in the USA but it would be foolish to think that such laws would only affect Americans.

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the lines, especially the hot pink one!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Simple yet very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...