Saturday, 7 January 2012

Multi coloured with Medusa!






So after seeing the beauties from Medusa just makes you want to pop them on! And that's what I did! The whole look is created from the Medusa products, except for the highlighter.
I can say that I am really surprised of the colour pay off. I didn't have high expectations at all, so being this funky and vibrant on the lid is nothing but amazing.
The only colour I didn't use was the Electric Kiwi, but trust me I will!
My favorite product was the Comet Eye Dust, because it has so different hues. It begins by showing off as a bluish turquoise but on closer look it's much harder to define it since there's a lot of gold in it.
I can imagine how fun it can turn out with using different coloured primers as I did here.
More Medusa is what I say!

Products:
Primer - Medusa Eyeshadow Primer Stick it! Primer
Shadows - Electro Magenta, Electro Black, Electro Turquoise, Eye Dust Lemonade, Tiger & Comet from Medusa Cosmetics. OCC Concentrate Colour Pigment in Iced.
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Lash Queen Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

10 comments:

The Peach said...

Very pretty! Love all of these colors!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezda's Preocupations said...

Love it!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

I have decided by looking at these pictures I want to do a purple smokey with teal lower lashline.
Edgy, but wearable.

Sandra said...

Wow, beautiful eye makeup you got there.
Well, i've been playing around with the Naked2, and i have to say i prefer the Naked2 much more. I'm a neutral girl, so its perfect for me.
xX

makeupobsessions said...

Amazing!!

olgiepolgie said...

This look is mesmerising! I love how many colours you've incorporated here, yet because of the blending, it doesn't shout at you that there are that many. Beautiful.

Frankenstyna said...

wow wow wow!!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love how you ladies manage to do looks that are both smokey and crazy bright at the same time :D

Lojs said...

Love that purple shade.
The blending is frekking fantastic.
Im so jealous of your boogie

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love this, it's just like a rainbow!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...