Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Midori Poison Plum Eyes




It's been a while since I combine purple and green together and may I just say that those colours just goes so great in tandem! All the pictures are taken i very poor daylight just to put my new camera to the test, and I'm really surprise how well it actually works! Just to jolly the day I tossed on some glitter!

I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum, Dollypop, Midori & Tako, Shiro Cosmetic The Legends Collection in Puzzle Cube, Sleek Palette in Bad Girl
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Lavender
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox





8 comments:

Sana said...

Wow, I love what you did on your lid, that combo of black an violet is just so pretty. Green + violet always remind me of Joker from Batman :)

Robyn said...

You've outdone yourself! This is perfect - purple and green is my favourite combo :) This is so beautiful.

olgiepolgie said...

I adore purple and green together! I love how this came out. The glitter makes it even better.

socialitedreams said...

purple and green has always been a fave combo of mine, like purple and red :D loves it!

Liza said...

Gorgeous, love this combo :)

Alicia said...

Aah, this is so pretty! I love that you added a hint of green on the lower lash line. And now I must have Poison Plum in my life, lol! XD

SilhouetteScreams said...

I LOVE blackened purple and pink smokey eyes <3 the touch of green on the lower lashline is cute too.

k-rocka said...

i love love love this <3
great colors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...