Friday, 13 January 2012

Medusa Colourful Eyes



Friday calls for more colour and I couldn't really decide which ones so I just tossed on a few. I really like the pigments from Medusa, very easy to work with.
I've been trying to let my brows grow back for a while now but it's going rather slow but I'm determined to succeed!
Anyone with same experience who got some encouraging words?

My list:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Medusa Eyeshadow in Electro Magenta & Electro Kiwi, Medusa Eye Dust in Lemonade & Comet, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Wedding 
Eyepencil - Vanilla from MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink from Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Tri Brow from MUS

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

That fuchsia colour is INSANE. Bright and awesome as always <3

laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...

Medusa Eyeshadow is gorgeous !
http://laura-aupaysdu-makeup.blogspot.com/

joasia007 said...

Niesamowite kolory! jestem pod wra┼╝eniem ;-)

Within My Eyes said...

Gorgeous!!!!

olgiepolgie said...

I love how bright this is! Electro Kiwi is amazing.

artlook4u said...

wow, yesterday I haven't seen this one here! such a vibrant combination, perfect for this time of the year! need to think of something colorful right now (but in my head is more of the darker side, unfortunately).
Phlox sweetie, thank you for you advise! I actually never heard of that method, but I've done some research already and I'm definitely up for the challenge! :) Need to get those stuff and start right away! The problem is frequency in my case... I know that washing hair everyday sucks, but they will look disgusting otherwise, lol :p
I hope this will help me the same as helped you.
kisses hun :*:*:*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...