Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Inglot Freedom System

First time I stumbled over Inglot Cosmetics was at Westfield in London during the summer of 2010. It was like entering a candy store, well those of you who have visit one would know what I'm talking about and you who hasn't been to one, make sure to visit one ASAP. The one thing with Inglot that make me go berserk is their Freedom System. It's the smartest thing ever and it gives you the possibility to create your own desirable palettes with mixing powder, concealer, blushes, lipstick and eyeshadow to already pre design palettes. In other words you pick what you want after which size of palette you got.

I got eyeshadows, lipstick and blushes. I really love their eyeshadows and they come in all kinds of structures like matte, pearl and really glittery ones, and their pigmentation is just divine. I'm going to show you the lipstick in a later post, as I need to do swatches of them properly! Best thing about the palettes is that you can arrange them all together how you want them and easily adjust them any time you want.

Here's all my eyeshadows palettes together, a real joy to look at:



brown/blue
Note: AMC S stands for AMC SHINE


green/turquoise



purple/pink



Blush




At the time I got my palettes at Inglot I think if one purchased like 10 pans of eyeshadows the palette came with them, free of charge. A really smart deal, if you ask me! One disadvantage that I've notice with the eyeshadows and blushes are that they're kind of sensitive. They do crumble pretty easy even with the slightest touch and one has to be really carefully especially with the blushes. Also if you want to rearranged them, make sure to use delicate hands as they could crack if the pan is bend even in a tiny angle.

What do you think about Inglot?

Enjoy!
Phlox


20 comments:

Robyn said...

I do think it's a shame the eyeshadow pans themselves are a bit delicate because the actual palettes are really though! I have 2 ten-pans and a 5-pan and only one of the shadows has ever got majorly damaged though. I need to check out the blushes next time I go in, I always get distracted by the shadows! Also my two ten-pans are neutral so I think I need some more blues and greens!

yelaya said...

These eyeshadows seem extremely pigmented. Sill I don't know this brand!

Marvelle said...

oh wow, i need to get myself over to inglot!

Neffisa83 said...

Inglot is from Poland (my country) and for me is one of the best eyeshadows as I ever had.

femputer said...

ooh pretty! i see some colors i need now. thanks! :}

Antonia-Ivana said...

Wow, they seem to be pigmented awesomely. I need to find out where to get Inglot stuff.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Cydonian said...

I loooove the blushes, great swatches of everything!

The Peach said...

Love your palettes! I'm thinking about doing an Inglot blush palette now after seeing yours! I don't have an Inglot store anywhere color, so I don't get to experience the kid in the candy store feeling :(

Liza said...

I'm trying to save up to get a big palette from them for my pro kit. I have no idea how much it would be though, if you don't mind me asking how much were yours?

Scarlett said...

Your palettes are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
I actually have to buy some Inglot now!

Also looking at your Poison Plum tutorial - it's amazing!!
xx

Morgaine said...

I love my Inglot, I have the same greens lol (and some more). I really love the mattes as well, they are awesome... And you have to try the gel liners.... <3
I love your palettes, great colors!

Project Swatch said...

I bought 5 eyeshadows and a 5-pan palette online. I absolutely love the eyeshadows, but I found the palette really annoying - I didn't like the magnetic closure. So, I put them in a Z-palette, and I really prefer that.

I haven't tried the blushes, but I'm going to be in Las Vegas shortly, so I'm definitely going to check them out!

Gray said...

Love that greens and blues! And blushes <3

sugarbumpkin said...

Ooohhh thanks for the swatches! My sister is going to Las Vegas this weekend (home of two inglot stores!) so I may ask her to pick up a few things for me :)

Alicia said...

I've never tried Inglot before, but holy moly are these shadows ever pigmented! Gorgeous! *_*

Frankenstyna said...

I love palettes. These are great, I really want to get them now!!

olgiepolgie said...

I love Inglot! My only beef is with the numbering of the colours. It can get really confusing when you try to list colours that you've used in a look, since they don't just easily pop out of the palette.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

SWEET! I can't wait until I get to go to the Inglot store in Montreal this May!!!

Girl Anachronism said...

The swatches look great! Especially the red eyeshadow next to the yellow one. It is so hard to find a red eyeshadow, that is not too pink or too orange or too dark, like wine.

Maryam Maquillage said...

wow I seriously drooled a little looking at the swatches11

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...