Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Illamasqua Sale Haul

So, this we actually ordered almost one month ago, but better to show it late than never! I was discovering that Illamasqua got a huge sale on Christmast Eve morning and I was just to weak to resist buying some! So I ended up with these following things, and am I satisfied or what?! I just love how elegant and slim all the packages are, really gives a feeling of luxury to just open them all.


The lovely stash of all bargains!

Cream eyeshadow in Malevolent, a maroon brownish colour. 



Intensive lipgloss in Temper which is a screaming orange colour, with full coverage! Probably would be a winner on top of Lime Crime's New Yolk City, for those days I'm being a coward! 



Illuminator in Poised, which is cold and light purplish colour, reminds me a bit of frozen cotton candy! Perfect on the cheeks when the springtime is here.



Swatches of the goodies:

Malevolent, Poised, Temper

 I think I kind of developed a secret crush on the lipstick from Illamasqua, so I didn't want the chance of adding more to my stash slip out of my hands.
This is Drench and Sangers, which really looks almost the same in the package, but don't let that fool you! 


This is how they really look like:

Drench, Sangers

The Fat Pencils from Illamasqua is a real gold mine, especially as a primer for those who desire a really dry one. We got two of them in Fickle and Wilful, and the pigmentation is just to die for! I can totally imagine to wear them alone on a warm summer day without worrying about them wearing off!



Fickle, Wilful 

I've been searching after the perfect colour to enhance my brows for quite a while now, since everything I use have a tendency to burst into a reddish colour. The colour I want is more grey black because I currently don't have any red in my hair, what so ever. I got the Fine Pencils from Illamasqua in Eerie & Peace just to try something new out. I've been using eyeshadow or brow shadows for some time now and decided to give it a try with a pencil. And did I get lucky?! Yes, incredibly lucky as it turned out that Eerie is the colour I've been searching for! It was just perfect! 


Eerie, Peach

The reason it has been taking us a while to do this post is just that all the products been sitting on the floor and we just started to use them a couple of days ago. I know, shame on us. So we come to the conclusion that instead of getting a lot of new and desirable make up products we're actually going to use what we got. At least for now. So I told Azure that we should only get what we absolutely need and challenge our selves to use what we got, because we got a lot, trust me. But one of my motto is "one can never own too much make up", but after the Illamasqua order when it hit me that I never even used one of the products and find my self looking at different website to get more, I just said enough to myself.
So this is going to be a proper challenge, but I think a real useful one!

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

artlook4u said...

hihi, nice one! i love those lipsticks (lately i have a crush on red ones ;) and lip gloss seems really crazy!
yes, i find myself struggling with that as well - not touching purchased things and already looking 4 some new ones... Bad girls, we are :p But who can blame us, when there is sooooo may great stuff out there? woman just can't resist, lol :)
kisses sweetie :*

Desert Rose said...

Looking forward to seeing this awesome stuff on action...you def know how to rock it out ;)

Project Swatch said...

Pooh, I love those lipsticks!

Em. said...

Nice haul!Those lipsticks look so pretty and pigmented!

Robyn said...

I was good in the sale! I bought 3 lipsticks - including Sangers which I LOVE - and some liquid metals. The fat pencils look good!

Antonia-Ivana said...

awesome purchases! I love the lipsticks.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

olgiepolgie said...

Drooling over all these goodies. Good luck with your challenge of denying yourself new goodies. I don't have the willpower for that but admire those who do!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Awesome haul. I like that brow Pencil in Peace, it's different.
You asked about the UD 24/7 Shadow pencil as a base- haven't tried that yet. Will let you know. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...