Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Hit by Comet!





I had to use some of my Medusa stash today, and I must say, the Eye Dust Comet is really one of my favorite pigments. 
Mostly it is because it shifts so freaking much. At first look it's blue, but then, green maybe, nah it's golden turquoise, or.... haha, undefinable is maybe the word! You need to see it to understand. Does someone have Comet and know what I mean?
Anyhow, that's why it works so well to so many looks! I haven't tried it to brown yet, but I will, I will!

My list:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Eye Dust Comet & Lemonade, Electro Turquoise from Medusa Cosmetics. Flash Glow Finishing Powder from MadMinerals.
Eyepencil - Sparkling Smaragde by Make Up Store
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil By Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Black
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

10 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

That is one amazing pigment. I think it's awesome you were able to catch the colour shift on camera at all! It looks stunning with that yellow.

Iridescent Colors said...

This makes your eyes look so pretty!! I love it! colors are just rad!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

This is a really pretty combo for your eye color.

MoodHomme said...

pięknie!:) kocham takie kolorki!
Pozdrawiam serdecznie :)

Stokely Rainbow said...

Love how this looks :)
You used some great looking colors. :)
-Stokely

Kirsty said...

Love this look. I just nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

Turquoise and yellow look awesome together.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Pearl Squirrel said...

Duochromes are terrible to photograph, but i can definitely see some green and blue and gold! It reminds me a bit of a slightly greener version of mad minerals' day dreamer, but I could be wrong.

Nice combination, again :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I don't have Comet but it sure does look gorgeous! I have a few other things from Medusa's Makeup and they're an awesome company in my opinion!

shortylegsbeauty said...

Wow.. beautiful look :)
I love shades that shift like that one does.. they are so magical and you get several different looks in one :)
Lovely!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...