Saturday, 7 January 2012

Good Girl Magentric Eyes






Still can't believe that it's 2012 and we're summering up our Top 10 products of 2011, which we're going to do a post of later. It's harder then one think to just pick out 10 things out of the entire make up stash, I like all my make up! Anyone with me on this one?

Saturday always calls for more make up so this is the EOTD!

I used:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Magentric, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadwo in Tako & Dollipop Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, Sleek Palette in Good Girl, 
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Crystal
Mascara - Max Lashes from MUS
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

9 comments:

yelaya said...

Wowwwwww!!!

Gray said...

Yea, WOOOOW! :D

Maryam Maquillage said...

this is soooo gorgeous!!! love the creativity :))

The Peach said...

Very pretty! Love all of these colors!

makeupobsessions said...

Love!!

olgiepolgie said...

I love how you've combined all of these colours! I'm going to have to do something similar to this.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Smokey yet bright and awesome as usual <3

Within My Eyes said...

This is gorgeous! I now officially need to get magentric. Asap.


Within-my-eyes.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY I love this one!!! Great job on your blending as usual!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...