Saturday, 14 January 2012

Electric Kiwi!











I had to try out the Electric Kiwi from Medusa, and gosh what a green that is!!
It really is electric!
And I wanted a colour to combine it with that was not to close to it so why not purple!?
I really like cold purple, maybe because I like blue so much, but I tend to look all cried out when using redder tones, but I'll do my best to go around that fact.
Anyhow, I also did my waterline in the same hue as the Kiwi, simply by... pressing some Electric Kiwi on my eyepencil I had on the waterline.
I know it's not how you do it by the book, and I would never suggest doing this to anyone with sensitive eyes, or people with contacts. I just like doing it!

My list goes:
Primer - Medusa Shadow Primer Stick It!
Shadows - OCC Colour Concentrate Pigment in Static & Iced. Barry M FineGlitterDust in Black Purple & Iridescent Gold. Electric Kiwi by Medusa.
Eyepencil - JEP Lime from NYx with Electric Kiwi by Medusa on top
Mascara - Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Powder Eye Shadow Wolf by Illamasqua

Over and Out!
Azure

12 comments:

Kassie said...

LOVE the green!!

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the green eyeshadow. All of your make-ups impress me.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Liza said...

Gorgeous, that lilac really suits you!

makeupobsessions said...

Amazing!!

olgiepolgie said...

I love the green and the purple is awesome, too. I love it!

laura said...

i love all your makeup ! your very talented
http://laura-aupaysdu-makeup.blogspot.com/

Luna said...

Love it , greens and purples are always great together !

Leira Yann said...

Gorgeous!! I love the combination of purple and green.

Robyn said...

Aaah, this look is so fun! I always love green and purple together!

socialitedreams said...

the green is making me swoon! love the purple on top as a pretty subdued shade to contrast the bright green.

Cydonian said...

Unf! That green! I die.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Electric Kiwi looks awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...