Saturday, 21 January 2012

Electric Flamepoint Eyes




Wow! I'm just so thrilled that so many of you actually like my yellow lips. Perhaps something I should wear on my next trip to IKEA? Who's with me?!

As I got all excited about all your positive feedback so I decided to stick with the bright yellow colour scale theme, but it turned out to be a bit more orange! But then again, who could say no to orange?!

Here's what I used:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Medusa Eyeshadow in Electro Black, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Buttercupcake & Flamepoint, MUS m/s in Satin, 
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Charcoal 
Eyeliner - Precision Ink from Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Glitter - NYC Candy Glitter Liner in Gold
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

18 comments:

Luna said...

Amazing ! I love the colors you used. And the orange is so vibrant , i love it !

yelaya said...

Really original, orange is so intense!!

artlook4u said...

oh! i wish to look so good in this color combination... Once I tried on me and gosh! i wiped it of before I finished it completely :) I think my face don't go with red/black mix, but in the future I might give it a go once again...
And sweetie, I went "no - poo" ;) I'll update U on my progress ;)
kisses

Desert Rose said...

Love that burnt orange!

olgiepolgie said...

I love it! I'll need to copy this look too. I love how you've made those matte shadows sparkle with the glitter.

The Peach said...

Another great look! Love that highlight shade! And yes, yellow lips to IKEA! :)

socialitedreams said...

that orange is GORGEOUS! i need a vibrant pretty shade like that

Frankenstyna said...

WOW....!!!!!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

One word comes to mind: FIRESTARTER :D

joasia007 said...

Super!!! świetne połączenie kolorów ;-)

Antonia-Ivana said...

I love the orange. You always work with vibrant colors, love it!!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Candy Killer said...

thank you so much :) my eyes look different depends of the light and eyeshadows:)

nice look:D

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Yes! Yellow lips to IKEA and bright orange eyeshadow to Target. We're taking over the world!!!!
Thanks for coming to visit me at my new blog- I'm moving from wordpress to blogger. I just added your page to my GFC.
Cheers!

k-rocka said...

you know that u have talent:)

Looks really great !!
I want this orange !

Within My Eyes said...

LOOOOOOVE!!!! This is a beautiful fire look. Absolutely gorgeous!

sandra said...

Oh thank you so much!!<3 I love this look, so capturing!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

this is juuuust gorgeous!!! remind me of molten lava about to burst... so stunning, especially on your beautiful green eyes :))

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Superb look! I love the glitter over top of Flamepoint!! Oh yeah, wear those yellow lips to IKEA!! I love going to Ikea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...