Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Cranberry Queen Eyes!







My first look of 2012 and I wanted to keep it fresh and light yet colourful! Can't believe a whole year has already passed by. Oh well, more creating looks to look forward to do and lots of new make up to try! I used my new camera to captive this one and also a photo lamp so no flash needed. I love to work with maroon and cranberry colours, created such a nice and vivid contrast to green eyes. The blurry picture is just to give you a better glimpse of how glittery my lids where, and most of the glitter actually comes from the incredible Puzzlecube from Shiro Cosmetics!

I used:
Primer - Medusa Stick It
Shadows - Shiro Cosmetic The Legends Collection in Puzzlecube & Hearts, Sleek Palette in Good Girl, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Yes! & Sex
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Cane
Glitter - MUS Glitter Eyeliner in Queen
Mascara - Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara (review coming up soon!)
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

7 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

So pretty! This reminds me of a tropical sunset. I love the cranberry colour.

Robyn said...

Wow, this really makes me think I need to get a good lamp! Gorgeous look, I always love cranberry colours!

Cydonian said...

Ooooh what a difference in photos the light makes! I love the color combo.

Gray said...

What a beautiful colors! <3 I loooooove your make-ups!!!!

Special K said...

beautiful combo!:*

KittenMittens said...

Sooo Pretty! Love the dark red

SilhouetteScreams said...

Friggin stunning! I love the contrast of the light shimmery browbone and lower lashline against those intense cranberry and sunset tones :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...