Saturday, 14 January 2012

Black Chartreuse Eyes





Glitter under the eye is a perfect way to spice up a dark and neutral smokey look. I used black and mellow green hues on my lid and then add blue glitter on the lower lash line and I must say it turned out to be pretty good call. I had to wear some falsies to do this look justice as my eyelashes are a mess right now. Hope they will come around again soon!

Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Original & Bad Girl, Illamasqua's Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat, MUS e/d in Demon, Mad Mineral Multi Use Color in Wedding & Chartreuse, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako 
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Glitter - Dancing Queen from MUS
Lash Art - MUFE Single Eyelashes- 104
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade in No.2

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday!
Phlox

12 comments:

Princessa said...

looks really great. I love it :)

Vil said...

I love it! Really pretty! :D

Liza said...

This is so beautiful, I'm defo gonna try something similar.

The Peach said...

Very pretty! The glitter is such a great touch!

Frankenstyna said...

The smokey green almost matches your eyes, and the blue glitter really offsets it and gives a seductive pop. Well done!!

Kassie said...

LOVE smokey looks on you!!

Gray said...

<3 I need to do the similar make-up :D

olgiepolgie said...

You look great with dark looks. Is there anything you can't wear? I adore the glitter, really livens it up.

Popblush said...

This would have to be one of my favourite looks!

socialitedreams said...

blue glitter for the win :D

Big Blog Beaute said...

Wahooo! tes Makeup sont fantastiques! I love it!

Big Blog Beaute said...

Wahooo! tes Makeup sont fantastiques! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...