Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Awesome Purple Eyes




Just thought it was about time to combine two of my favorite palettes; Good Girl and Bad Girl from Sleek properly! And what a great thing to do. It's really fun sometimes just to add colours together and also to blend warmer and colder hues in the same mixture.


Here's what I used:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Sleek Palette in Good Girl & Bad Girl, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in  Weekender, Shiro Cosmetic The Legends Collection  in Puzzle Cube
Eyepencil - Awesome Performance from MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink from Illamasqua
Lash Art - MUFE Single Eyelashes-  104 
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
Glitter - Purple Rain Glitter Eyeliner from MUS
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

14 comments:

Lojs said...

Lovely!

Liza said...

Ooh this is gorgeous, love the pink in the crease!

Robyn said...

This is gorgeous! I haven't used Good Girl for so long, I will have to pull it out.

Leira Yann said...

I love this purple look. So beautiful.

• Ju Menezes • said...

Sooo beautiful! love the colors :)

Cydonian said...

Love this! The slight hint of glitter is perfect.

Project Swatch said...

Love it! I've always been a big fan of purple.

k-rocka said...

i like that violet:)

Pearl Squirrel said...

Nice intense look! It looks a lot like the purple rain look that I can see in the icons under this post, but that one seems a bit darker :)

I really should buy some sleek palettes soon, I don't own any yet..

olgiepolgie said...

Awesome is an understatement! Amazing shades of sparkly purple in this one. Absolutely adore this one.

socialitedreams said...

loving the purple shimmer shade towards inner lid

Darkness said...

you alredy said it..amazing!!! :)

Antonia-Ivana said...

Totally love it!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

AWESOME!! Purple looks are my favourite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...